Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Why why why
(09-11-2011, 09:02)jayzee77 Wrote: strange it wrks for me, if you can look for 'cheekylittleman', he never responded to my email so prob a wind up.
I can see why girls might back away from him lol.

he had a coke can, and tin of wd40 next to it and the both looked quite small.

That's probably due to you having had direct contact with him. I don't think we can see anyone unless they are registered as a provider. I did try on search, but still no joy.
(09-11-2011, 09:53)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(09-11-2011, 09:02)jayzee77 Wrote: strange it wrks for me, if you can look for 'cheekylittleman', he never responded to my email so prob a wind up.

That's probably due to you having had direct contact with him. I don't think we can see anyone unless they are registered as a provider. I did try on search, but still no joy.

Quote:The following problem(s) were detected:

Sorry, this profile cannot be accessed at this time. It is most likely that it has been suspended due to suspicion of it's authenticity.

Looks like he's been making a nuisance of himself (or more likely, somebody else's self) Smile

FTR, I have never sent an 'intimate' pic of myself to anyone, though was a bit tempted to post in the thread on here Blush
We cant see guys profiles unless they email us or they are 'offering services' but for some reason I remember seeing something similar somewhere.
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
(09-11-2011, 22:17)Phil_Hants Wrote:
(09-11-2011, 09:53)CurvaceousKate Wrote:

Quote:The following problem(s) were detected:

Sorry, this profile cannot be accessed at this time. It is most likely that it has been suspended due to suspicion of it's authenticity.

Looks like he's been making a nuisance of himself (or more likely, somebody else's self) Smile

FTR, I have never sent an 'intimate' pic of myself to anyone, though was a bit tempted to post in the thread on here Blush

You should, it's different if we choose to take a look of our own free will.
haha i love it when they compare objects up with it! its like a police line up! lol
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

Ugh. Nobody wants to see "the last chicken in the shop!"

It's absurd, especially if you've never seen their faces before. It's not like it's going to be useful a social gatherings, "hi, we've 'met' but you might not recognise me. If I get my cock out, maybe you will."

(09-11-2011, 22:20)CurvaceousKate Wrote: You should, it's different if we choose to take a look of our own free will.

Thanks CK but I think I've got over that urge now (and I wouldn't have compared favourably with the other guys on there anyway Wink )
Phil, hasn't anyone ever told you, it's nothing to do with size, but everything to do with how you use it! I'm sure yours will be more user friendly than David's fine example of a cock.
Cheers Ann. Yup, those feathers would get everywhere Smile
Never mind the feathers, think of the damage that beak would do! LOL.
Only here for the ......Coolbanter!