Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Screamer
A while ago I was with one of the Vietnamese housemaids that we have here; there are very few Vietnamese blokes so they have to make do with what they can get over their 2 to 3 year stint.

The hotel room had an ill fitting sliding door so the sound from the corridor leached into the room.

She was timid and gentle and froze slightly when people passed the door but quite soon she was hunting for the condom which was under the pillow, I wanted my moneys worth so moved it.

She was pleading with me to give it to her and I was getting a little fed up so handed it over, she put it on and I climbed on board proceeding slowly. Within a few seconds I was eased off her and placed on my back, she climbed on top and really went for it, while I thought of England.

She started making stifled screams and it was then me who started to freeze when someone passed the door. When she had finished she looked down at me and whispered “thank you”, I noticed that her face was flushed and blotchy.

She got off me removed the condom went for a shower then came back to bed with the towel wrapped around her and cuddled in. She reverted to Miss Gentle/Timid

Are any of you girls screamers and have any of the guys met a screamer. Now I know what she is like I would love to meet her again as overall she has a great personality that I initially misread.

I've seen her around since but never been brave enough to take her back to a hotel.
(08-11-2011, 07:24)A Bloke Wrote: A while ago I was with one of the Vietnamese housemaids that we have here; there are very few Vietnamese blokes so they have to make do with what they can get over their 2 to 3 year stint.

The hotel room had an ill fitting sliding door so the sound from the corridor leached into the room.

She was timid and gentle and froze slightly when people passed the door but quite soon she was hunting for the condom which was under the pillow, I wanted my moneys worth so moved it.

She was pleading with me to give it to her and I was getting a little fed up so handed it over, she put it on and I climbed on board proceeding slowly. Within a few seconds I was eased off her and placed on my back, she climbed on top and really went for it, while I thought of England.

She started making stifled screams and it was then me who started to freeze when someone passed the door. When she had finished she looked down at me and whispered “thank you”, I noticed that her face was flushed and blotchy.

She got off me removed the condom went for a shower then came back to bed with the towel wrapped around her and cuddled in. She reverted to Miss Gentle/Timid

Are any of you girls screamers and have any of the guys met a screamer. Now I know what she is like I would love to meet her again as overall she has a great personality that I initially misread.

I've seen her around since but never been brave enough to take her back to a hotel.

Believe me, it's a pain in the neck being a loud lover. I try so hard to be quiet, but just can't do it. That is if the sex is good mind. I wish I wasn't a screamer, but alas!
For me, the more animated the lady is, the more turned on I get. This can result in reaching the finishing post a little earlier than planned. I agree it can be embarrassing but boy it can be bloody horny too.
Mind you the advantage of finishing a little earlier can mean a chance for round 2 although that is rare these days.