Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Who'd Have Thought It?
(08-11-2011, 12:34)SassyAnn Wrote: Ooooh, Monty, maybe we should have our pint there instead of the Man of Kent or The Compasses?! I've never been to Maidstone mind.

To be accurate Ann, it is in between Maidstone and Ashford in a nice bit of the countryside. I am sure it wouldnt be a problem to meet there instead Big Grin
(08-11-2011, 07:31)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(08-11-2011, 03:18)davidseven Wrote: The place reflected the owner perfectly, an exercise in bad taste.

Do you not fancy me swinging on that pole for you then Dave? lol
Not so much that Kate, but it would be me or that coffee table, One of us would have to go. lol
Lol remind me never to take you to Chameleons, as they have quite a bit of decor in that vein there.
Good grief! really. Have they no taste police? That table was GBH to the eyeballs, especially securing the glass top
to the body by the expedient use of a couple of coach bolts through the girls nipples!!
I wish I'd seen that programme now, it sounds intriguing! When was it on, can I get it on catch up?

I've never been to Ashford either Monty! When I was local, I was really local!
Yes Ann, its available now.
http://www.channel5.com/shows/the-hotel-...sode-6-286
Thanks David, I am looking forward to it!
(08-11-2011, 17:13)SassyAnn Wrote: I wish I'd seen that programme now, it sounds intriguing! When was it on, can I get it on catch up?

I've never been to Ashford either Monty! When I was local, I was really local!

Hum, looks like you had better come down for the month and I give you the tour of the County Big Grin
Is there a way of downloading the programme? My 50GB speed can't seem to cope with it.
Should be viewable on a 2Mb connection without problems Ann.
Its repeated on 5* Tomorrow night at 21:00 and on Five Sunday 13th at 10 AM.