Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Who'd Have Thought It?
It is a shame, but the lady that did it before her was good too (if not a little more polite) lol. So hopefully they will find a worthy replacement and not stop the series, as I'm sure it is still popular.
(08-11-2011, 11:33)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I did think while watching the programme that it would make a perfect floozying base, as it is chalet type accomodation. Also kitted out for pleasure too lol.

Only just watched it tonight and thought exactly the same, it reminded me of a place we went to many years ago in Kent for a swingers week end. Chalet accommodation round the back, but this one also had a lorry park.

"Where did she get that hat?" not sure you can take somebody seriously in a yellow hat like that, can you?

I do enjoy watching the show and the series before, I do however think she was a little mistaken with the idea of the rooms being "Corporate". The first thing I want to do when I get into my hotel room is set the lap top upon the table, sit in the chair and log in

I did not see any desks in the room or tables with a chair

At the end of the day it is only an upmarket "Jeremy kyle" show. Look mum I'm on telly...

Just for fun

Sarah
(10-11-2011, 01:42)wife4rent Wrote:
(08-11-2011, 11:33)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I did think while watching the programme that it would make a perfect floozying base, as it is chalet type accomodation. Also kitted out for pleasure too lol.

"Where did she get that hat?" not sure you can take somebody seriously in a yellow hat like that, can you?

Sarah

I must say that I am a huge fan of Alex Pollizzi, but you're so right about the hat, I don't know what she could have been thinking it made her look like an extra on Tellytubbies!
I just want to have fun Tongue