Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

10 things that turn me into Mr Floppy :o(
1/ The lady keeps looking at her clock and thinks i havent noticed
2/ I wonder if I'm starring in a live web stream as there's loads of computer kit in the bedroom and she keeps saying 'just move a bit to your left' 'mmm, just hold that position' etc
3/ Photos of kids, hubby etc on the wall.
4/ House. room, floor, bed is freezing.
5/ I can hear other people moving about in the house (kettle, phone, voices, noise)
6/ Lady lights up the scented candles, hayes air freshener.
7/ Too much chat about cost of living, weather, coronation street/eastenders.
8/ Over the top fake praise, 'youre very big', 'lovely action babe', 'god, that feels great hun'.
9/ Dont want to rush you sweetie but my mum/friend/childminder/ is coming round soon.
10/ Thanks hun, (as you hand over the fee) we are off on holiday on friday to mexico. when all i got was a week in rhyl in a caravan.
Oh dear! You would hate visiting me as I love scented candles & am always forthcoming where genuine praise is due!

I had to decline future dates from a client who booked for an hour but would not leave until he had been there 90 minutes at least.

You can't win em all!
(07-11-2011, 12:29)kinkydirtybitch Wrote: Oh dear! You would hate visiting me as I love scented candles & am always forthcoming where genuine praise is due!

I had to decline future dates from a client who booked for an hour but would not leave until he had been there 90 minutes at least.

You can't win em all!

Thanks for this and after looking at your profile, i would love to visit you though couldnt afford you and rather think you'd eat me up on a piece of toast within 2 mins.