Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Todays Numpty
He started very early and has not worked it out yet after a few emails on AW. He has very good feedback yet insists on being a numpty and not reading the profile

The first was that he wanted to visit me at 8am this morning yet my profile clearly stated I was not starting work till 12 noon. I replied and explained this to him

His response was could he book me tomorrow for 8am I replied a yes but he would need to call me tomorrow morning. As per my profile i only take bookings on the day

He again replied saying he would get off the train in Slough at 7.55 and assumed as I was in the hotel next to the station it would only take a minute to get to me. Wrong I am not in that hotel and he will need to get a taxi. The post code is on the profile and clearly tells him to google for the location

Although I told him to call me he said he would text and expect a reply, my profile clearly states I do not reply to text

I am wondering what else he will not have read about my profile, will he turn up expecting anal and many other things I do not do?

Friday night I was on the train home, a guy called and wanted an appointment, I explained I had left, as per the time advertised on my profile and was on the train home but he insisted he wanted a booking and would pay me £150 for an hour and be with me in 20 minutes - What can you say?

Thankfully, most get it right and understand

Sarah
(07-11-2011, 11:12)wife4rent Wrote: He started very early and has not worked it out yet after a few emails on adultwork. He has very good feedback yet insists on being a numpty and not reading the profile

The first was that he wanted to visit me at 8am this morning yet my profile clearly stated I was not starting work till 12 noon. I replied and explained this to him

His response was could he book me tomorrow for 8am I replied a yes but he would need to call me tomorrow morning. As per my profile i only take bookings on the day

He again replied saying he would get off the train in Slough at 7.55 and assumed as I was in the hotel next to the station it would only take a minute to get to me. Wrong I am not in that hotel and he will need to get a taxi. The post code is on the profile and clearly tells him to google for the location

Although I told him to call me he said he would text and expect a reply, my profile clearly states I do not reply to text

I am wondering what else he will not have read about my profile, will he turn up expecting anal and many other things I do not do?

Friday night I was on the train home, a guy called and wanted an appointment, I explained I had left, as per the time advertised on my profile and was on the train home but he insisted he wanted a booking and would pay me £150 for an hour and be with me in 20 minutes - What can you say?

Thankfully, most get it right and understand

Sarah

I think perhaps his brain was still asleep and you were talking to his little man Sarah.

The train one, well yep I reckon I've spoken to him myelf lol. Or a fair few like him. They do make you wonder where their sense of logic goes don't they.
This is a perfect example why not to conduct business by text message!
Looks like its your turn for the idiots this week Sarah
I think these numptys are Brilliant, they make me look like some God of Consideration by comparrison! LOL
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
(07-11-2011, 13:20)digger1967a Wrote: I think these numptys are Brilliant, they make me look like some God of Consideration by comparrison! LOL

I agree, as a bystander it seems hilarious, can't be much fun for the girls though.
Well i just cancelled an appointment as the guy kept on asking me the same questions over and over and over again. I do not have the time to deal with such ignorant people who assume that game playing is not beyond them.

I wish they would grow a pair of balls and act like a man.
I used to be snow white but drifted...