Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Rants
(07-11-2011, 17:16)simo22 Wrote: my dick has taken over the controls and is now flying the plane!!!!!!!!!
PMSL!
Not a flight I want to be on, but I so know what you mean!Big Grin

[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
(07-11-2011, 22:45)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Again, it is written on my profile, so why do they ask? I wonder how many of them do the same with BB requests?

Kate I think the clue is in the phrase "it is written on my profile" - I think you're making the highly contentious assumption that the guy's either can read or make the effort to read your profile. If it were possible to teach a guy's dick to read, you might get less timewasters don't you think?

(09-11-2011, 01:25)Poshprat Wrote:
(07-11-2011, 22:45)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Again, it is written on my profile, so why do they ask? I wonder how many of them do the same with BB requests?

Kate I think the clue is in the phrase "it is written on my profile" - I think you're making the highly contentious assumption that the guy's either can read or make the effort to read your profile. If it were possible to teach a guy's dick to read, you might get less timewasters don't you think?

This is why I'm a big believer of the blog and try and maintain writing mine. I much prefer men that will take the time to read about me and what I am about, than those that just look at the pictures. I don't want them, so good riddens is what I say!
(09-11-2011, 07:40)CurvaceousKate Wrote: This is why I'm a big believer of the blog and try and maintain writing mine. I much prefer men that will take the time to read about me and what I am about, than those that just look at the pictures. I don't want them, so good riddens is what I say!

I have to say that some of my best liaisons have followed reading a well written and amusing blog. I really do find time spent chatting is much more rewarding if you have a bit of background on the girl's life. It's all part of my desire to connect with them at an intellectual level as well as a physical level. I like to think it makes for a much more rounded experience.