Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Fingers
I love giving pleasure but often get the response 'No fingers!' On the other hand there are a number of girls who just love fingers inside them. Is is that some girls have been hurt or scratched and don't want it to happen again; or are they just not turned on by fingers and prefer external stimulation? Those who like it can get their g-spot stimulated; but some see to like as many fingers as possible (how many? try another). I'm interested in girls' response to these questions. My regular thinks half the fun comes from the fingers and can't understand why others don't like it. Any thoughts anyone?
i landed in hospital once as he was that rough with his fingers & nails never again that even goes for touching my clit, i always have a glance at a guys hands now, if he doesnt have extremely short nails he runs the risk ofgetting his fingers broken if he even attempts to try it
also forgot to add there has been some guys who i have met that have turned me on just looking at them that i want them finger fucking me
I have to admit that I am a fan of the odd finger or two, but not into being stretched as far as possible, just enough to feel against the walls and g-spot and as lolo has said, it's really important that fingers are spotlessly clean, plus under the nails that are well groomed or it can be a horrible experience and that kind of defeats the object of doing it.
Some guys are great at it. Others just aren't.
Plus, I imagine girls who are on their period wouldn't want someone shoving their fingers up and hitting a sponge.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  reasons why fingers are better abcdef 12 16,863 25-09-2011, 23:13
Last Post: Hicky