Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

All I want for Christmas is...
I want one of these...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0042...B0042EU3A2

What do you want?
Yeah I saw them on tv in the past few days.

Me? I'm a giver and not a receiver, I love to give to my grandchildren but expect nothing in return. Its such an expense nowadays, its unreal.
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
(04-11-2011, 22:26)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote: Yeah I saw them on tv in the past few days.

Me? I'm a giver and not a receiver, I love to give to my grandchildren but expect nothing in return. Its such an expense nowadays, its unreal.

Linzi you're welcome to give me one of these, I'll be so chuffed, I'd even put you on my buddy list!!!!

wwouldnt mind one of them either
I don't want stuff... I've got stuff coming out of my ears, so to speak. In fact I might spend the weekend seeing what I can get rid of! I like experiences.... so if someone wanted to take me away somewhere or treat me to a meal or a spa that would be great. Alternatively someone to offer to work on my house or garden would be highly appreciated too!
I'd like no Christmas at all please. I loathe it. There was a BBC Grumpy Guide to Christmas on last year, that's totally me.
Contentment
Snow!!! We usually swim and it's too hot to eat... I'mmmm dreaming of a whiiiite christmas!!
(05-11-2011, 03:44)DivineMissG Wrote: Snow!!! We usually swim and it's too hot to eat... I'mmmm dreaming of a whiiiite christmas!!

Anything like the last 2 years and you will get one - and then like therest of us will decide snow is a pain in the arse.
I'm with Gia, Waking up to a pristine white World is one of the few magical things left over from childhood. Love it.