Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

AW Problems/Down??
Hi,

Is it just me or has AW just gone down??

My internet has been playing up this morning so checking it's in general or just me??.

Goodness me you are on the ball! It was going very slow and literally a moment or two went down.

Thank goodness I took the phone number off the duo site before it did, as I've already paid for 6 days when me and lolo are no where near each other lol. Might have been difficult to organise lol.
Yes it's a DOS attack. Fuckers.
(02-11-2011, 14:45)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Goodness me you are on the ball! It was going very slow and literally a moment or two went down.

Thank goodness I took the phone number off the duo site before it did, as I've already paid for 6 days when me and lolo are no where near each other lol. Might have been difficult to organise lol.

Yep it is down and i need to get information for an outcall grrrrrrrrrrrrr
I used to be snow white but drifted...

(02-11-2011, 14:47)kinkydirtybitch Wrote: Yes it's a DOS attack. Fuckers.

For me being a tech dimwit what is a DOS attack?
(02-11-2011, 14:45)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Goodness me you are on the ball! It was going very slow and literally a moment or two went down.

Was in a pvt cam session & it went arrgh!!Angry
Yep cant get in either
It is now back.Big Grin
It is but looks like they had to do some kind of system recovery as my old pics are back up and not the ones I put on earlier this moring. The pics I want are on my other computer, so looks like I shall have to get that sorted again.
My pics are the ones I added this am so don't know.