Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Brexit
So the UK has voted to leave the EU, what are your thoughts and do you think it will affect your hobby/job, do you think the decision to leave will make a difference when it comes to legislation regarding the sex industry in the UK.
I'm really not bothered I like League One.

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Nova70 for this post:
  • admin
Big changes. I'd have thought the UK will tighten its reigns & laws. Maybe no adult on the net... who knows!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to luv2fuc for this post:
  • Nova70
As a Punter I've certainly benefited from the arrival of the many Czech, Polish and Hungarian wgs who have been able to come to this Country because their Countries are also in EU, in the short term not much will change as I assume some sort of accomadation will be reached with those who are already settled here but long term far fewer will be able to come, of course that vacuum will have to be filled possibly in a way we'd all rather not see, trafficking for instance.
I'm really not bothered I like League One.

The House of Commons Home Affairs Select Committee released a report this morning (July 1st) calling for decriminalisation.

So there may be changes on the way, though I don't think the report is brexit related as the Committee has been investigating this for some time.