Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Poll: Do you think Girls look better with or without Make-Up??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
With Make-Up On!
53.33%
8 53.33%
Without Make-Up!
20.00%
3 20.00%
Don't Mind!
26.67%
4 26.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Make Up - On or Off!
If you sweat a little then a hardcore foundation base will sort you right out - nothing gets through the estee lauder one! Wink
It depends on the person. My other half looks so sexy and lovely without make up. Some people need a small amount, if they think it makes them feel better.

I know of one lady who shops in our local supermarket, who plasters it on, (with a putty knife, springs to mind). She actually looks like a clown, and is the joke of the supermarket.
I like make up to end up with the ladies clothes

I like ladies with make up or without make up
As long as they know how to have a good time and do not mess me about
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(30-10-2011, 15:46)Eddythebear Wrote: I know of one lady who shops in our local supermarket, who plasters it on, (with a putty knife, springs to mind). She actually looks like a clown, and is the joke of the supermarket.

That is actually quite sad. I hope no-one actually laughs out loud at her.
Me too. Happy, mature well adjusted individuals do not poke fun at others.
When I was punting in the UK I preferred it off, the main reason was that it tends to get to places where it shouldn't and sometimes the smell lingers.
(31-10-2011, 12:03)kinkydirtybitch Wrote: Happy, mature well adjusted individuals do not poke fun at others.

Oh Bugger! Apparently I am not a "happy, mature well adjusted individual". I love a bit of a 'dig' at people, but I never do it with any malice, so does that let me off the hook?
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
(31-10-2011, 12:16)digger1967a Wrote:
(31-10-2011, 12:03)kinkydirtybitch Wrote: Happy, mature well adjusted individuals do not poke fun at others.

Oh Bugger! Apparently I am not a "happy, mature well adjusted individual". I love a bit of a 'dig' at people, but I never do it with any malice, so does that let me off the hook?

Ha ha you very funny man!!!! I am sure you know where I was coming from and where KDB was too! We all love the banter but none of us openly point and criticise in a derogatory way in public I hope - thats what the PM button is for when warranted.
(31-10-2011, 12:29)monty69 Wrote: I am sure you know where I was coming from and where KDB was too!
Cool
I did indeed Monty, just having a bit of a silly giggle! As I am sure you know!Smile
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
(31-10-2011, 12:31)digger1967a Wrote:
(31-10-2011, 12:29)monty69 Wrote: I am sure you know where I was coming from and where KDB was too!
Cool
I did indeed Monty, just having a bit of a silly giggle! As I am sure you know!Smile

Oh yes Big Grin

BTW I appreciate your sentiments ref the comment below your signature Smile