Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Vote for my Sexy ASS!
(31-10-2011, 14:07)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Razzar you charmer you!

heather asked for my opinion. I only ever go with black ladies(even married,31yrs, to one)
(31-10-2011, 14:45)razzar Wrote:
(31-10-2011, 14:07)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Razzar you charmer you!

heather asked for my opinion. I only ever go with black ladies(even married,31yrs, to one)

No one is stopping you having preferences, we all have them, but you can convey that message without putting other people down.

ie, 'for me black butts win every time, I love them!' This comment puts no one down, lowers no ones ego, but shows the strength of your lust for black bottoms. It's called respecting the feelings of the community and showing some consideration.

(31-10-2011, 14:01)razzar Wrote: In short it is not sexy--only dark ladies have sexy bums--others are merely functional

You ain't seen my sexy bum love.....
Mind you I bet you don't want to.

Lucy Big Grin

My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359
(31-10-2011, 20:43)lucy7 Wrote:
(31-10-2011, 14:01)razzar Wrote: In short it is not sexy--only dark ladies have sexy bums--others are merely functional

You ain't seen my sexy bum love.....
Mind you I bet you don't want to.

Lucy Big Grin

I am whiter than white can be and I have boooootay!!

<---------- Please refer to profile pic!!
I did wonder which one you were in the pic Gia lol.

Yeah right mate of course you must be looking through dark glasses
Have you only seen one dark arse as some dark arses are bloody horrible I have seen a lot of them

I have seen some lovely bums on all ladies of different colours
you have to have a open mind as you seem to be a bit blind
or maybe you can only see one dark arse as its sitting on your face the whole time

Sorry this bloke has wound me up a bit,
Do you know I am more annoyed than I would have been if I had been left sitting in a car park.

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Freddo have a cup of tea and chill mate. Dont forget everyone has a different opinion, and sometimes they dont put that opinion across very well.
(31-10-2011, 21:27)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I did wonder which one you were in the pic Gia lol.

Hehe!! The one who is busy underneath me is my darling man back in Oz... Sad
(01-11-2011, 14:02)DivineMissG Wrote:
(31-10-2011, 21:27)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I did wonder which one you were in the pic Gia lol.

Hehe!! The one who is busy underneath me is my darling man back in Oz... Sad

Oh gosh, I don't know why, but I thought it was 2 women!!!! I need my eyeballs cleaning out lol.
^ yeh, me too Smile