Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Sugar Daddies
At the current rate of exchange, an hour with a lady will cost between 1/2T to 3/4T of wheat, or 1-2 sheep Big Grin

If you are interesed in chickens, they seem to be trading around the £10 each mark for layers - you can work out what you are worth ladies heh heh
(26-10-2011, 08:25)monty69 Wrote: If you are interesed in chickens, they seem to be trading around the £10 each mark for layers - you can work out what you are worth ladies heh heh

Layers (fnar fnar!) for lays! PMSL.
It must be too early for my brain to work properly or something!
I find the rate for me is half a Homebuyer, a third of a Building Survey or two thirds of a Valuation! LOL.
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
(26-10-2011, 08:25)monty69 Wrote: At the current rate of exchange, an hour with a lady will cost between 1/2T to 3/4T of wheat, or 1-2 sheep Big Grin

If you are interested in chickens, they seem to be trading around the £10 each mark for layers - you can work out what you are worth ladies heh heh

Thanks Monty

I knew I could rely on you for the rural perspective!

So ladies, who has a bit of lawn that would benefit from grazing by a small flock of sheep?

I just want to have fun Tongue