Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

which ones do you prefer? or own?
(28-10-2011, 07:28)Freddo Wrote:
(27-10-2011, 16:33)Heather_Edwards Wrote: I'm Grapefruit!Smile

Not so sure about that you might have to show me

Well Heather Grapefruit boobs and a peachy bum what other bits of fruit are you made from

I must admit I like nearly all boobs really as its not the boobs that matter its the person underneath them

Well said Freddo, nice to know the Kent contingent are in agreement that it's the person that matters most!
I just want to have fun Tongue
I like to think mine are peaches which is pretty good going for 40 year old boobies that have recently been relieved of a litre of toxic slop! I NEVER in a million years expected them to be front page worthy as they are today.

I have always had an aversion to the bolt on boobs that are more popular than the natural looking jobs which are unfortunately very rare.
(29-10-2011, 07:33)kinkydirtybitch Wrote: I like to think mine are peaches which is pretty good going for 40 year old boobies that have recently been relieved of a litre of toxic slop! I NEVER in a million years expected them to be front page worthy as they are today.

I have always had an aversion to the bolt on boobs that are more popular than the natural looking jobs which are unfortunately very rare.
Are you pleased with the healing process post surgery?

That would be an understatement!
(29-10-2011, 10:36)kinkydirtybitch Wrote: That would be an understatement!
OK, are you ecstatic about the healing process?

See above.
I am a dried up wrinkled old prune.

Lucy Smile
My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359
(30-10-2011, 03:24)lucy7 Wrote: I am a dried up wrinkled old prune.

Lucy Smile

It doesn't look like it from here Lucy Wink

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

mine are a bit grapefruity.. nipples point away from each other too.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
(31-10-2011, 08:07)jayzee77 Wrote: mine are a bit grapefruity.. nipples point away from each other too.

Think I would have to check for myself Jayzee Wink

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]