Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Pregnant by a Punter?
(30-10-2011, 11:46)DivineMissG Wrote:
(29-10-2011, 21:30)Freddo Wrote: I tend to find this thread a bit strange in places

How so?

It is just the thought of a wg getting made pregnant by a punter
I find the whole aspect a bit strange.
I suppose its having to think about a case scenario that when you go out to have a bit of fun you would not want to think about
Some of the replies are very imaginative

I of course would marry her and we would all live happily ever after in a rose covered cottage out in the country. I would take up golf and she would become a leading light on all her commitees
of course she will have been the hottest and the most attractive lady I have ever seen with a sense of humour and a personality to match

She would do lunch in her 4x4 after she has blocked up the roads on the school run
She will work occassionally as she likes it and I would still visit wgs
Of course she loves having sex with other women as well no I am not a pervert

We are both really open about it all

What a load of rubbish just thought I would join in

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(30-10-2011, 23:32)Freddo Wrote:
(30-10-2011, 11:46)DivineMissG Wrote:
(29-10-2011, 21:30)Freddo Wrote: I tend to find this thread a bit strange in places

How so?

It is just the thought of a wg getting made pregnant by a punter
I find the whole aspect a bit strange.
I suppose its having to think about a case scenario that when you go out to have a bit of fun you would not want to think about
Some of the replies are very imaginative

I of course would marry her and we would all live happily ever after in a rose covered cottage out in the country. I would take up golf and she would become a leading light on all her commitees
of course she will have been the hottest and the most attractive lady I have ever seen with a sense of humour and a personality to match

She would do lunch in her 4x4 after she has blocked up the roads on the school run
She will work occassionally as she likes it and I would still visit wgs
Of course she loves having sex with other women as well no I am not a pervert

We are both really open about it all

What a load of rubbish just thought I would join in

It's nice to know that we are so unpalettable to your reality Freddo.

Funnily enough before I started doing this and in the days that I was married I used to be joint head of a self help group for women, I've assisted with guides, been a rainbow Leader. I have full educational qualifications and I have organised the odd street party.

I'm not bi sexual, so the sexual fantasy would not come into it and no I would not want to continue working if I was with someone that I loved (and who knows I might be capable of it) and I would not want anyone I loved to see wgs, as I would hope that they didn't feel the need to stray if they were with me.

Perhaps you are right. The idea of a faithful man is totally ridiculous. The idea of a client and wg actually making home together and doing well is absurd after all!
(31-10-2011, 07:57)CurvaceousKate Wrote: The idea of a faithful man is totally ridiculous.
I can whole heartedly confirm ive always been faithful in all of my relationships. Ive never had any sexual contact with other women when ive had a girlfriend. Ive always been 200% into the girl im with at the time. Im just like that, stems from being from a good long lasting loving family. Cant say the same about a good many of other families.
(31-10-2011, 08:04)Tom30 Wrote:
(31-10-2011, 07:57)CurvaceousKate Wrote: The idea of a faithful man is totally ridiculous.
I can whole heartedly confirm ive always been faithful in all of my relationships. Ive never had any sexual contact with other women when ive had a girlfriend.

I was being sarcastic in reply to Freddo's post. I know it is possible as my Grandad was always faithful to my Gran and so was my ex to me despite being an arse hole. Try and read between the lines a bit Tom.
(31-10-2011, 08:07)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I was being sarcastic in reply to Freddo's post. I know it is possible as my Grandad was always faithful to my Gran and so was my ex to me despite being an arse hole. Try and read between the lines a bit Tom.
Works both ways Kate, why do you think i replied with that. Its about time i started responding to you with the same tone youve been giving me all these months.
Kate if I was to make a wg pregnant and she told me I would want to be involved in as little or as much in the childs upbringing that the lady in question would want

The more the lady would want me involved the more I would like it.

Sorry Kate it was a answer with my tongue firmly in my cheek and I had left my sensable head at work

When I posted the "What a load of rubbish" at the bottom of my post it was actually about what I had posted and not the thread itself

I can't stand golf and the idea I was trying to portray is the lady would be some sort of trophy wife you know like all these rich old blokes have.

Trouble is having one out of the two doesn't work i am not rich

(31-10-2011, 08:39)Freddo Wrote: Kate if I was to make a wg pregnant and she told me I would want to be involved in as little or as much in the childs upbringing that the lady in question would want

The more the lady would want me involved the more I would like it.

Sorry Kate it was a answer with my tongue firmly in my cheek and I had left my sensable head at work

When I posted the "What a load of rubbish" at the bottom of my post it was actually about what I had posted and not the thread itself

I can't stand golf and the idea I was trying to portray is the lady would be some sort of trophy wife you know like all these rich old blokes have.

Trouble is having one out of the two doesn't work i am not rich

I'd be a good trophy wife for an 80 year old lol. I'm not having that either!!!

In all seriousness though, the problem would likely arise with the fact that he is mostly already happily married and having a child out of wedlock would likely not be well received. I imagine he would want nothing to do with the child in most cases and eager not to have a child that could knock on his door in 18 years time.

Most would probably (if they are told) hope that the lady would go down the abortion route or agree to not see each other again and leave no trace behind them. I personally would find it difficult to abort a child at my age, as I don't have many breeding years left in me, but I always vowed that if I did bring another child into this world, it would be with both parents and not just me. A child ideally should have a Mum and a Dad and that is something to date I could not provide, so have abstained from having any other children.
This is certainly a most bizarre thread with loads of comments with tongue in cheek and others taking them seriously (or not as the case maybe)

However, Kate you made a comment that I would wholeheartedly agree with. If I helped bring another child into the world, I would want to be part of the childs upbringing, preferably within a stable relationship. I take my hat off to those ladies and gents who have successfully brought up a child single-hendedly - it certainly isnt easy; I should know as I managed to fail with one of mine! My other one, well we shall have to wait and see how he progresses next year when he moves in with me!

I was lucky in having a Mum and Dad who stayed together through thick and thin and are still together today some 50+ years later. Sadly I wont have that record to claim in later years.

It is another good reason (as if the risk of spreading disease wasnt good enough) to take precautions at all times.
i think a child should have a mum and dad my parents split up when I was 13 boy did I fall of the rails

Drink, Fags and sex not always in that order

My Mum & Dad split up when I was 3 and I hate to say my son was 3 when I split up with his Dad. I vowed as a child I would never make any child of mine Fatherless, so it was not done lightly and I still feel guilty about it. Unfortunately I wasn't really in control of the situation when I got married though, so I can push away some of the blame, but still I would not let it happen again.