Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Is Cross Dressing A Turn Off To Women?
Question 
Cross dressing isn’t something that’s a totally foreign concept to women, but not many of them have dated a guy that likes to cross dress.

Does that mean cross dressing is a turn off to women, or do some women enjoy cross dressing?

Or do still other women just not mind it?

Dear Heather,

I have a fetish for cross dressing.
I like dressing up in sexy lingerie, but I don’t go out in public or anything.
Are the any women out there who are open enough to consider this a normal part of a healthy sex life?
I also like the idea of dressing up as a French maid and submitting myself to the lady of the manner….

– AW Member

Some Like It, Some Don’t

Many women aren’t going to be turned on by men who enjoy cross dressing – it’s just fact.
While some women don’t mind it, some are going to be turned off by it.
That doesn’t mean you have to give up what you enjoy though!
There are women who enjoy cross dressing themselves, and who enjoy being with men who like to cross dress.
There’s someone for everyone, no matter what your fetish or fantasy is.
You just have to find them!

Where To Look

Okay, so popping over to the bookstore might help you meet a nice girl, it’s not likely to be the best place to meet someone who either won’t mind your cross dressing or someone who might even share your fetish with you.
There are, however, lots of good places online to meet people who share your interests or similar interests to yours!
Browse through online dating websites or online fetish websites where you can specify your interest in cross dressing before you even meet someone.
It’s refreshing to know right off the bat that someone who shows interest in you through these websites know that you enjoy cross dressing and either like it or don’t have a problem with it.

How To Tell Someone Who Doesn’t Know

What if you’re already involved with someone or are dating someone who doesn’t know that you like to cross dress but you would like to share this fetish with them?
This can be a tricky situation, but it’s definitely not an impossible one.
Don’t have a “sit down” talk with them.
This can be uncomfortable and will put your partner on the spot, and it can be especially awkward if they don’t react to your cross dressing in the way you expected.
Try introducing it slowly.
Buy a silky robe and see if your partner likes the feel of it on you.
Try wearing her panties to bed and see what she thinks – if she doesn’t like it, you can always play it off as having fun.
If she does, visit a lingerie shop with her, and pick out fun, sexy lingerie for both of you.
Sharing your cross dressing with her slowly can help warm her up to the idea, and then you can begin to share your fantasies with her!

No matter what your fetish or fantasy is, it’s important to have someone you can share it with.

Don’t judge other people and don’t let them judge you – to each his own and there’s always someone out there for everybody!

SHARE YOUR VIEWS?
CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx

Havent read your whole post - just too long for me to be bothered but I do love my crossdressers. Had one one time came in and actually took it off while i was out the room. When I came back in and saw the underwire marks I told him to put it back on, he was so chuffed.

Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dressing For An Out Call sarahxxx 17 30,838 22-09-2015, 15:44
Last Post: HarlotWitch