Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

6 Things You DIDN’T Know About Semen
The mind conjures up many a thought to that one!!Wink
(26-10-2011, 17:29)fetishbootslut Wrote: The mind conjures up many a thought to that one!!Wink

I'm sure some of you would have a great time

Good so semen is allowed on high-protein diets... That'a a plus!

I generally don't dislike the taste... But if it's chunky I want to vom.
Chunky semen? yuck you are definitely seeing the wrong type of men!
I just want to have fun Tongue
Lol... Has something to do with eating garlic I think... Or some particular type of protein... Can't really remember. It's revolting. Almost retching just thinking about it.
Quote:No matter how often a man has sex or masturbates, he will never run out of ejaculatory fluid. Studies have shown that a man only requires fifteen minutes (and in some cases less) to completely re-up his supply of sperm after ejaculating.
Thats so very false lol.
15 minutes to *completely* replenish his balls? no way.
Id say it takes minimum 2 or 3 hours to replenish his cum-semen (not sperm, its different) and thats if he is totally fit, healthy and in his prime years. But that requires sex/stimulation for the balls to speed up the production of semen.
So for the average man, who doesnt wank or have no sex, it takes a entire week for his balls to fill up, and that would be of pure sperm - the thick white gooey stuff, not the runny semen type.

Runny semen is produced during sexual stimulation. Sperm is produced at the same constant set rate all of the time, dependant on his diet and well-being.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tongue 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Penises Heather_Edwards 5 13,434 22-10-2011, 23:57
Last Post: Nick Meanswell
Tongue 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Vaginas Heather_Edwards 11 26,966 22-10-2011, 14:09
Last Post: Emily of Halifax