Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Who's a Squirter & Who want's to be a Squirter?
Tongue 
I'm a squirter and when I have an orgasm this way it consumes my whole body.
Though it will drain you it is extremely fulfilling.
My BF finds it very exciting.
He not only stimulates my G spot but he gently licks my cl*t and the sensation is amazing.
But both ways with me are equally pleasing and the more times in one night I can experience it, the better.
The two types have a much different result in how my body reacts.

And Camming I use my Wand, That doesnt take me long Wink

How to Squirt?

Try stimulatuing the G spot. (I'm more easy on the Clit!)
Reach inside yourself and curl your finger forward.
You should be able to find it.
It should be about the size of a coin.
Pressing on it might make you feel as if you have to pee.
If you want to use one of your "toys" put it in there and try to hit that area. This works very well when your'e on your knees an wiggle object inside of you until you get the urge to "pee."
I have to warn you though, in order to squirt you have to LET it happen.
If your'e too tense, the whole thing is a no go.
Besides, some girls don't squirt as much as others and the whole thing might very from time to time.
PS Vigorous playing with your "toy" is a good way to make the g spot happy.

Do let me know how you get on Wink
CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx

me me me! (tink jumps up and down)

im a squirter!
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

(21-10-2011, 20:50)tinkerbell Wrote: me me me! (tink jumps up and down)

im a squirter!

Let's Squirt for England Wink

CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

xXx H xXx

lol god help them!!!

to be fair i dont find gspot stimulation always does it for me

I'm fortunate enough to be a Major Projectile Squirter, not to be confused with someone that Gushes.
Hotel Maids hate me!! Very often I've turned the mattress to find that it has soaked through. I even fused a hairdryer that was hung next to the mirror in the hotel from 6 feet away!! lol Had a bad hair day the following morning!!

I find that Squirting does not effect my Orgasms, or needs to happen before or after an Orgasm, to the degree whereby was standing at a bar once and just started to squirt as I was so turned on!!! However once I've squirted orgasms can-be more intense.

Problem is when Camming for long periods of time I have to keep Hydrated. My partner tells me that it's not always honey tasting, but more like Pinot Grigio!!!

If anyone wants any tips then let me know. Remember that the more relaxed you are in yourself the more likely it is to start. Try not to think about it, it should start naturally when stimulated in the right places. I started 6 years ago and it has just become more and more intense.

xxx
(21-10-2011, 22:38)MichelleSins Wrote: .....
If anyone wants any tips then let me know.

Tips please! I vary rarely gush or squirt, but love it when I do. If I could do it more often, I'd be really happy!
(22-10-2011, 01:48)SassyAnn Wrote:

Tips please! I vary rarely gush or squirt, but love it when I do. If I could do it more often, I'd be really happy!

I am most definitely a squirter but only when stimulated in exactly the right way... It can happen with or without orgasm for me... And it's amazing enough on its own... The first time is usually quite a small amount... But then you can actually feel the g spot (skene's gland) fill up more and more each time...

Pinot grigio is right... Either that or it's extremely salty tasting... Has no smell and is colourless...

(22-10-2011, 01:57)DivineMissG Wrote:
(22-10-2011, 01:48)SassyAnn Wrote:

I am most definitely a squirter but only when stimulated in exactly the right way... It can happen with or without orgasm for me... And it's amazing enough on its own... The first time is usually quite a small amount... But then you can actually feel the g spot (skene's gland) fill up more and more each time...

Pinot grigio is right... Either that or it's extremely salty tasting... Has no smell and is colourless...

Oops forgot to say I have a blog post about this on AW... Have a read Sassy x
my boyfriend says im a bit like a super soaker lol

he finds the best way to make me squirt is rubbing my clit just super slowly and super lightly in circles and then say a minute later slides a finger inside meand just finger fucking me it just all floods out

mind you i did have some guy try and make me squirt once, up on giving him direction, he rubbed my clit for literally no more then 10 seconds and said,...."so are you going to squirt then?"

lol

Tink - I'm more a clit girl then G spot Wink

Michelle - Same here, drinks lots when camming! 8yrs ago when I 1st squirted, the more you learn tho your body the more u know and get use it. Plus hot days/evenings dont help keep the room kool!

Everyone - Keep sharing the love & Give out them Tips!!!
CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

xXx H xXx