Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Which Roleplay is your Favourite?
Keep 'em coming Heather!
In answer to your post, I like my women to just be themselves. I've never really been into roleplay.
I'm just not a good enough actor, though i have dressed up a few times at the ladies request

I don't think I'm too good at role play, I get distracted too easily.
I did try being a domme once and tied someone up (he wanted to be!). I may have traumatised him though, as he went very quiet!
(22-10-2011, 02:19)SassyAnn Wrote: I may have traumatised him though, as he went very quiet!
Or was that just because you were sitting on his face?

(22-10-2011, 10:42)MrSmith767 Wrote:
(22-10-2011, 02:19)SassyAnn Wrote: I may have traumatised him though, as he went very quiet!
Or was that just because you were sitting on his face?

PMSL! Wink

CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx

No, I'd tied him to a chair. If I'd tried sitting on his face I would have needed to be an Olympic gymnast - which I hate to break to you, I am not.
(21-10-2011, 20:49)tinkerbell Wrote: i hate roleplay lol

I am with you Tink!

I went to one girl a while back who insisted upon pretending she was my 11 year old neice - apart from anything else as she must have been in her mid-30's so it was stretching credibility a bit far!

I tried to stick with it, as I do like to do what the girl wants. Apart from anything else I don't want to miss out on a new experience, but all it did was make me feel like a real dirty old pervert. While that might be an accurate description of me, I do not want to be reminded of it!
I just want to have fun Tongue
Oh I've just remembered I did do one other role play which I had asked for where I asked the girl to play my boss, and to pretend that she had ordered me to her home to castigate me for the numerous errors in my documents, and then to offer me the alternative of being sacked or sexually satisfying her.

As this situation was very close to a real life situation, (I am forever being criticised by my attractive female boss for my work) it actually worked well.

Probably the lesson to learn is that roleplay with which you can identify, does work, but if it works against your own personal morals then it's not going to work.
I couldn't do role play for toffee as I can not act all that well.
Sexy sec is as much as I could muster, or bossy bitch......take your pick of my limited repertoire Big Grin
My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359
Aha I feel a trip to Leeds being planned!

Bossy bitch would be up my street. Much as I would love to try a sexy sec scenario I am just too wedded to being the nice guy that everyone loves to even pretend to take advantage of a girl.

As I said I think if the scenario is as close as you can get to a real life experience, just taking things that one or two steps ahead of reality, then it works well.