Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

British Gothic Domina...
Exclamation 
..available on phone and IM for a wide range of roleplay and fetishes. I have over twelve years experience, so you're dealing with a woman in the know.

Phone rates are £1.10 a minute
IM rates are £0.80 a minute.

Domination, humiliation, forced femme/bi, forced cum eating, cuckoldry, chastity, denial, slavery, roleplay of many scenarios, big breast fetishes, making you wank for mummy, small cock humiliation, panties, degradation, long term denial, headmistress, strict boss, evil nurse, age play, MILF, teacher, watersports, and a damned sight more--If you think you have a special fetish to chat about, try me.

I also offer a keyholder arrangement, for those of you who want to be kept in chastity There is a monthly fee of £50, you must be dedicated, and not just turn up to amuse me online when you feel like it. You will be required to entertain me either via direct IM, or direct chat. The monthly fee is simply to say your cock is under my control. It does not include phone/IM sessions, or the like. This is to keep timewasters at bay, serious applicants only please. Please be aware that you will need to have your own chastity device, I do not supply these.

Email training and MSN/Skype IM services are available for those who cannot devote time to phone calls, or log onto AW.

Email:

I offer an option, where training and instruction is conducted through email. There are two options for this:

Option one: I email you once per day for a week (five days), setting you a task in accordance with your fetishes and my personal amusement. I will require proof that it has been carried out, so don't think you can fake it.

Option two: You have my attentions through email over the course of a day (twelve hours, we have to sleep sometime!), and I will set you various tasks and the like, again in accordance with your fetishes and my personal amusement. Email will be checked and responded to at regular intervals, and once again, I will require proof of your performance for my own satisfaction.

The price for either option, is £25. This is conducted via EMAIL ONLY, you do not get my phone number, or any IM usernames. Should you be interested, please drop me a message onsite.

Instant messaging:

Conducted via MSN or Skype, this comes in slots of thirty minutes and above, priced at 80p a minute. It should be noted that you book for a specific time, and this is generally available whenever I am showing online. It is more suited to people who prefer pre booking, as opposed to direct services.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation British Gothic Domina... Laudanum 0 3,296 30-10-2011, 04:00
Last Post: Laudanum