Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

2000 member and beyond
(19-10-2011, 23:31)Poshprat Wrote: Don't really see the point of joining a forum if you're not going to have your say.

I have to confess that in the short time I've been on here I have really enjoyed putting in my contributions to the discussion, and really got rather fond of all you guys little quirks!

In any forum there are lurkers - I was a lurker on PinK for a year before I said anything! Now they cant shut me up!!!

It is healthy that the Membership on here as reached 2000 but I do agree with everyone that more should be prepared to post.

Mind you, and it was a topic on PinK, it is worth having a cull at times when you find those that have registered and never come back (for at least 6 months)
Have to agree monty about dormant accounts
Smile Hello everyone.Quiet new to this forum but thought would drop in say hello and hopefully soon contribute.
I must say being on a previous similar forum was hell but You lot are very polite to each other and no nastiness,well done All
xxx for now
Hi Tania join in we dont bite honest
Hi Emily
How disappointing,even if i ask?lol
Well saying as you asked nicely go on the
I am sure we could find a biter on here somewhere!

And a licker, quite a few suckers, etc.... LOL

Oh and Hi Tania, welcome to the madhouse!
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
2000 doesn't really mean anything when so many like dormant and don't even lurk. I just hope that the newbies all new what they were walking into and were not shocked to find us 'eyes wide open' types here. It is great to see so many new members actually joining in mind, but does seem to be lady heavy again. Can some one go out with a big club and catch us some more guys please?
Do you think the guys are intimidated by us Kate lol
(20-10-2011, 13:02)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Do you think the guys are intimidated by us Kate lol

Oh Hell Yeah! Hadn't you noticed how quiet and respectful we are!
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!