Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thinking of changing my name
Ok, I'm thinking that Jayzee77 doesn't really come across as any thing and was wondering if to change my name as my main income is through camming. Wound something like that increase visitors ..

i.e curvaceouskate, kinkydirtybitch etc they are fairly obvious.

So any ideas? i might not even change it but you guys might have good idea!
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
It's trying to find something that suits your camming personality. It took me ages to find a name I liked when I changed it - and it's all on a thread here somewhere. See if that sparks any ideas.

Are you keeping the JayZee or do you want to change that too?
Its always a great idea to keep your name the same (should you wish to be identifiable of course!) and make that name something appropriately descriptive otherwise you are losing out on a valuable marketing tool at the very first hurdle.

Your right, Jayzee77 does not really do anything to inspire, but I have always been against names with a number at the end. The 77, was it the year you were born or how old you are? people use it for both.

Jayzee on its own is quite snappy but non descript. curvaceouskate & kinkydirtybitch are complete opposites and as Ann said it helps if you reflect your camming style but kinkydirtybitch is right that you should try and keep to one name as it starts a Brand and people will know who you are when they see your name on a forum or anywhere else on the web.

But if you do come up with something that you think suits you and what you do it is worth changing.

Sarah
Can you give us some ideas as to how you cam? Do you come across as sexy, sultry, seductive, mummsy, shy, cute, flirty, temptress, kinky? etc That way we'll have something to base any ideas on.

I think now is the time for you to make a change. You're still relatively new and establishing yourself, so it won't make too much difference. However if you do wait much longer, it would be like starting again from scratch and a bit of a pain.
I never gave it much thought when i joined up as i didn't think there would be much interest.. how wrong was I!
77 is the yr of my birth and i think keeping the JayZee as i do have a few regular cam visitors now.
i am usually on in the morning 6am 7 days a week.
I usually get 'wow' 'hot' 'sexy' as first words from people. At the moment i wear nice pjs on cam which i hope to change. i wouldny say i was shy on cam but i am in real life, i'l do most things that they ask and get my kid off fairly quickly .. i didn think of kinkyjay but i'm not really in to fetish stuff so that would lead to wrong requests.
I'm obviously a MILF but don't want to come across too mumsy!
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
sexy-J

lol i would abolish the 77 as sone idiot would think that was ur age....
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

What about...

Jayzeewow or Earlybird hehe maybe not. Ummmm... SexyJay, HotJayFun, Jayshotfun, HotJayFun, EarlybirdJay,

Earlybirdcatchestheworm, (not that's a mouthfull).
hot-sexy-jay
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

MorningGlory?
JayZeeSunrise?
EarlyJay?
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!