Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

naked or partially clothed
This is becoming a very interesting discussion......I like the sound of it more and more Lolo. We will have to agree something here on a PM.........
(03-05-2011, 12:20)lolo Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 12:16)Jeansman Wrote: How about a leather glove?? That would certainly capture the mood.

one leather glove coming up or two for that matter Tongue

(03-05-2011, 12:25)Jeansman Wrote: This is becoming a very interesting discussion......I like the sound of it more and more Lolo. We will have to agree something here on a PM

mmmm im getting intrigued ........

Curiouser and curiouser...........
(03-05-2011, 12:34)lolo Wrote:
(03-05-2011, 12:25)Jeansman Wrote: This is becoming a very interesting discussion......I like the sound of it more and more Lolo. We will have to agree something here on a PM

mmmm im getting intrigued ........

(03-05-2011, 12:38)Jeansman Wrote: Curiouser and curiouser

Tongue
No dont leave it there, it makes great reading, and its going to get some reputation points added to your score if you keeo going.
Thankyou, Kenny. I feel this is a great site and great ladies and guys too. I certainly share Lolo's humour,(wicked, irreverent), but are we going to become the Nescafe Gold Blend couple of the AW Forum? ...........................to be continued.........................
now kenny u should know by now I'm a very shy person, wouldn't want to have anyone blushing

Go for it is all I can say, so long as you dont forget that you have many other ladies wanting your attention....I dont think Lolo is the type to be possesive.
(03-05-2011, 14:27)kenny m Wrote: Go for it is all I can say, so long as you dont forget that you have many other ladies wanting your attention....I dont think Lolo is the type to be possesive.

Us girls do like to share
(03-05-2011, 14:33)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Us girls do like to share

So can I get a threesome at the price of a 1-1 booking. please please pretty please.Big GrinBig Grin