Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

natural or enhanced
I used to have a big downer on mine and would cover up quite a lot.
I have fed three children for about a year with each, so they are never going to be like they were in my twenties, thats just a fact.
I have always been quite large there anyway, no natural gravity over the years would play its part.

What I realise though especially since doing this paid sex lark, is that gentlemen love real women.
They love a woman to be her natural self, warts and all (well you know what I mean!)

I still wish they were like they were years ago, but the lovely compliments I get paid have made me realise I am all right for an old bird!

I have a friend who had hers enlarged and uplifted in Thailand.
They are so natural, they are amazing.
If I was to do it I would go out there, the surgeons do the lady boys, and look at what a good job they do on them.

I will settle on what I have got now though and just make the most of them!

Lucy Smile
My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359
(03-05-2011, 07:07)lucy7 Wrote: I used to have a big downer on mine and would cover up quite a lot.
I have fed three children for about a year with each, so they are never going to be like they were in my twenties, thats just a fact.
I have always been quite large there anyway, no natural gravity over the years would play its part.

What I realise though especially since doing this paid sex lark, is that gentlemen love real women.
They love a woman to be her natural self, warts and all (well you know what I mean!)

I still wish they were like they were years ago, but the lovely compliments I get paid have made me realise I am all right for an old bird!

I have a friend who had hers enlarged and uplifted in Thailand.
They are so natural, they are amazing.
If I was to do it I would go out there, the surgeons do the lady boys, and look at what a good job they do on them.

I will settle on what I have got now though and just make the most of them!

Lucy Smile

I should think so, you can't have new boobs and your garden landscaped in the same year, surely? lol
i'd have a boob job as long as my birthmark still looks the way it does
If i had a girlfriend that wanted a boob job, a proper job that is to make them look/feel nice, id remortgage the home for another £10k for her. I just think a woman that wants it done is another factor from her which just oozes sex appeal.

I dont like these women with huge fake tits though, like 34G+ they looking minging, similar to Jordans tits at her biggest size. Something like 30C/D, 32D/E, 34E/F, 36E/F is spot on sexy.
my hairdresser got hers done with fat from her own body instead of silicon ones
I had a friend up north his fiance was a glamour model she subscribed to a website where guys would donate money for her to have hers enhanced I think they see it as owning part of her if I remember rightly she had 5 or 6 grand donated
(03-05-2011, 14:57)Emily of Halifax Wrote: I had a friend up north his fiance was a glamour model she subscribed to a website where guys would donate money for her to have hers enhanced I think they see it as owning part of her if I remember rightly she had 5 or 6 grand donated

remember ashley of mk saying that's how she was getting hers