Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Do girls prefer men who shave their haven?
I prefer shaved so now you have Tom.
I agree with Tom, lickin a hairy pussy is an absolute no no as far as I'm concerned, where as if the lips n clit are nice n smooth then I could get busy with it all dayBig Grin can't beat the taste of a nice smooth wet one...yum yum!Big Grin

Oh n guys, shaving it regularly does away with any itchiness Big Grin
(23-09-2011, 18:38)ShyCumbriaGuy Wrote: Oh n guys, shaving it regularly does away with any itchiness Big Grin

So does Tend Skin & Arnica gel.

I do shave my starfish & bits round the vag when I have a shoot.

If I remember... Rolleyes
I've got some Tend Skin, it's supposed to help with ingrowing hairs too. I do keep forgetting to use it though. I must buy some Arnica gel, people keep recommending it!
I find I come out in a rash (as Kate is my witness). Benadryl cream really helps with that.
Must admit the whole shaven thing is a total mystery to me, though I would like to get it done. I can't see how it's possible to shave a cock, let alone a wrinkly ball-bag without getting cut to shreds... I use hair clippers to keep things neat, and have even managed to cut the nutsack with those! Perhaps I should get lolo's blind friend to do it Wink
or let one of the girls do it for u phil
I like that idea lolo. I missed the second page of posts here and seeing Hobbes suggestion of removal creme is a good one too -- but yours sounds more exciting
(29-09-2011, 19:46)Phil_Hants Wrote: I like that idea lolo. I missed the second page of posts here and seeing Hobbes suggestion of removal creme is a good one too -- but yours sounds more exciting

It's not as much fun as it sounds lol, not when you have the full bush anyway. The hairs cling to everything when you introduce water, which you need to clean the blade and once it's done, it's diffult to clear away all the hairs, so almost impossible to give oral pleasure without getting a mouthful of hairs that try and choke you.

Either that or I need to improve my technique lol

^ heh, hair in the mouth is a definite passion-killer isn't it. The Nair is sounding more attractive every minute. (Is Nair short for no hair?) Might give it a try this weekend, and post the results if it doesn't burn off the meat-and-two-veg at the same time!