Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

jewellery
well yeh why would it be a problem in my book?

i think its fine ive always worn them to be honest and i usually dont take them off, i know theyre not diamonds or anything theyre only vivienne westwood but i dunno i thought it was weird to have someone react like that, if it was a pentogram or an unsidown cross id understand haha
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

I have my nipples pierced & sometimes am asked to take them out which is cool.

(17-09-2011, 09:40)kinkydirtybitch Wrote: I have my nipples pierced & sometimes am asked to take them out which is cool.

I refuse to remove my nipples!
(17-09-2011, 10:36)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(17-09-2011, 09:40)kinkydirtybitch Wrote: I have my nipples pierced & sometimes am asked to take them out which is cool.

I refuse to remove my nipples!

Have you got the right tool to remove them Kate
Are they screwed or bolted on

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

If you find your BCR's a bit fiddly you can get circlips to assist but they are usually only required for larger guage jewellery.
lol I literally meant nipples. I have not one piercing. I just never felt the urge. I don't like things on my ears and I love my nipples just the way they are.
I wear my usual rings, and a fave watch.
I often take the watch off though if I get the oil out.
If I am out on a wine dine and sixty nine meet, I will often wear a bracelet when out, but that comes off as soon as we get jiggy with it due to the fact that it may maim my gentleman friend!

Lucy Smile
My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359
If it is dinner or drinks I will wear jewelery but during flagrante no it gets in the way Smile
I used to be snow white but drifted...

i used to wear a big red heart kept forgetting when it walloped anyyone
I had a client who wore a chain and a medallion last night. It kept walloping me in the bum when he was getting vigorous with his oral! It wasn't an unpleasant sensation.