Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Blatant misogynist..
Happy Birthday David, hope you have a nice one. xx
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
I'm so sorry to hear about your disappointing experience with this guy. It must be very upsetting to receive such comments.

It is always much better for all concerned when feedback is kept to facts as opposed to subjective opinions, especially when replying to negativity, as tempting as it is to retaliate.

It would be unusual not to have the occasional unhappy custie when dealing with such volume as we are lucky enough to do so on AW.
(16-10-2011, 12:43)tadpole Wrote: Hi

I have spoken to him. Did you read his profile before accepting the booking? There he clearly states exactly what he expects in a phone chat, and what annoys him. He also has a lot of very good feed back under the name of SLEEPY- -LANGUAGE. His vocabulary and use of the English language is also excellent.

It sounds like you annoyed him or did not live up to what you describe in your profile (which is one of the things that annoys him - spending money and not getting what he paid for)

As far as I am concerned he is welcome back!

He called me on direct chat, it was not a pre booked thing.

I told him his desires were not what I catered for. He clearly hadn't read my profile.

(16-10-2011, 18:37)Laudanum Wrote:
(16-10-2011, 12:43)tadpole Wrote: Hi

I have spoken to him. Did you read his profile before accepting the booking? There he clearly states exactly what he expects in a phone chat, and what annoys him. He also has a lot of very good feed back under the name of SLEEPY- -LANGUAGE. His vocabulary and use of the English language is also excellent.

It sounds like you annoyed him or did not live up to what you describe in your profile (which is one of the things that annoys him - spending money and not getting what he paid for)

As far as I am concerned he is welcome back!

He called me on direct chat, it was not a pre booked thing.

I told him his desires were not what I catered for. He clearly hadn't read my profile.

There is no excuse for his feedback, other than rotten grapes. He can't expect everyone to cater for his needs and then throw his dummy out of the pram when he doesn't get what he wants.

I have to say though that the feedback is so OTT I doubt many would take it seriously, so don't worry too much about it.
A lot of feedback is laughable do not worry about it most normal blokes will see right through his childish remarks
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(16-10-2011, 18:37)Laudanum Wrote: I told him his desires were not what I catered for. He clearly hadn't read my profile

It's Adultwork not, would you have expected him to?

it's not about what you do it is about what he want's, there are people that would go into a Chinese and wonder why they did not get poppadoms... (Alternative names for papadum. pāpaṛ, pappad, papparde, pappadom. pappadum, popadam, pompadum, poppadam. appadum, appalum)

And then complain to the local Tv /radio station about it.

Sarah
yep.. previously known as 'Girlfixer', I stopped doing phone because of him. think i did a thread about him somewhere.
He likes his extreme stuff, he was pretty average first but each time he called he would push it a bit further, incest, rape, then he started going on about kids etc. have reported him before but obviously he is still doing the rounds.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
(16-10-2011, 13:56)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote: Happy Birthday David, hope you have a nice one. xx

Lol... Was this supposed to be here? If so, hilarious... If not, hilarious.