Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Glamour model benefit cheat fiddled £7,000
hard up aint the world,.....all the creme de le mar in the world inst helping her bless......
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

(13-09-2011, 23:04)t.i.n.k.e.r.b.e.l.l Wrote: hard up aint the world,.....all the creme de le mar in the world inst helping her bless......

She seems to have a few problems dressed to impress I do not think so

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

it doesnt say to me

"this is the jumper im wearing to court,...one with horses on"

She forgot to take her nails off

Tink I like her jumper I thought about getting one for my favourite Brummie but I do not think she would appreciate it but it might suit her lip

Not what I would choose to wear either, (and you know what mean!)
Then again that picture could have been taken long before the court appearance, I am sure we all know what the press can be like when it comes to showing people in their worst light (excluding themselves obviously)

haha thanks freddo but i dont do jumpers..

i bought this viivnenen westwood jumper last year soem time and i love it but i hate wearing it,....

talk about suffering for fashion lol

(14-09-2011, 08:44)t.i.n.k.e.r.b.e.l.l Wrote: haha thanks freddo but i dont do jumpers..

i bought this viivnenen westwood jumper last year soem time and i love it but i hate wearing it,....

talk about suffering for fashion lol

I think that eveytime I go out in my stillettos

Oh Freddo, you're showing us a new side to you!
(13-09-2011, 19:59)MrSmith767 Wrote: She used to have an AW profile, but it has gone now, probably to avoid further adverse publicity

Going off topic a bit (surprise) at £350 for a few hours on TV, shaking your booty (sorry) and doing phone chat, would any of you ladies go for that offer? (Although don't claim benefits whilst at it)

I was shocked to learn how little those girls make doing 8 hour shifts plus an hour or so each way.

Brutal.
I remember i was signing on for a time in early 2007 & regularly attending the job centre. At the time, the job centre had just started advertising jobs in the adult industry.
They were after girls to do the Babestation Tv gig at £16 an hour. It didn't say if they got a percentage of their call intake, but i'm guessing that they didn't.
Some of those girls seem to work very hard indeed, a lot of gyrating involved in that job, up & down, over & under, front shot & rear shot & i bet come breaktime those lassies are well & truly knackered.