Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Contact
I really do not know wether I should ask this but I am going to

Ladies if you had someone that came to see you on a certain day and time every other week and you became unavailable for a certain length of time, and he had said to you Oh you will have to let me know when you are next going to be around on the said day as it is the only real day off
Would you let him know or would you not bother.

Gents if you visited a lady on a said day and time every other week and she became unavailable and you had asked her to contact you the next time she was going to be available at that time and day

Would you be slightly dissappointed that she had not bothered considering you thought you had got on quite well with her

Mind you it could be because she doesn't want me to visit her anymore I always thought I was a fairly nice undemanding sort of person maybe not very talkative
and never overstay my welcome

The reason i ask is this lady is now available at the time and day I used to see her but to be honest not sure if I could be bothered anymore

A simple AW messege E mail or text or god forbid a pm would have been nice
but no nothing

Sorry to have gone on a bit
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

If the guy had specifically ask me to contact him to let him know I was available I would definately drop him a line.

has she literally just returned if so maybe she just hasnt got round to it yet or maybe she returned earlier than what she was anticipating so couldnt give you notice

Have you tried to contact her
send her an email, i don't seem to be able to message people unless they have sent me a message.

But i get she has probably got your other contact details
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
Could be like me with a gold fish memory.

I would drop her a line and if she doesnt respond or you dont like her reply then drop her.
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
(12-09-2011, 12:36)Freddo Wrote: I really do not know wether I should ask this but I am going to

No reason not to ask to ask... You are far too polite!

Personally, I am a bad person and never contact anybody, but to be fair, I do not keep peoples personal details or contact info, all emails messages are deleted once read.

I always tell people, I advertise when I am available and if at that time you are able to see me and want to then do contact me. To contact me when I am unavailable is pointless. Should I be available and you do not contact me or when you next see me and tell me how much fun you had with somebody else, I promise not to get jealous...

I often get people ask me to contact them but i always say the same as above.

Some people think this is wrong, but others would not wish me to contact them. I think my system works well, after all, if you are looking you will see I am working and contact me.

It could also be said that she may feel that you have gone off and having fun with another and does not wish to look desperate for business.

Bottom line Freddo is this type of meeting is just for fun and should not be taken too seriously.

Sarah
yes i have contacted them freddo as they have asked me to
(12-09-2011, 14:10)wife4rent Wrote:
(12-09-2011, 12:36)Freddo Wrote: I really do not know wether I should ask this but I am going to

No reason not to ask to ask... You are far too polite!

Personally, I am a bad person and never contact anybody, but to be fair, I do not keep peoples personal details or contact info, all emails messages are deleted once read.

I always tell people, I advertise when I am available and if at that time you are able to see me and want to then do contact me. To contact me when I am unavailable is pointless. Should I be available and you do not contact me or when you next see me and tell me how much fun you had with somebody else, I promise not to get jealous...

I often get people ask me to contact them but i always say the same as above.

Some people think this is wrong, but others would not wish me to contact them. I think my system works well, after all, if you are looking you will see I am working and contact me.

It could also be said that she may feel that you have gone off and having fun with another and does not wish to look desperate for business.

Bottom line Freddo is this type of meeting is just for fun and should not be taken too seriously.

Sarah

EXACTLY what Ms. Rent said! I could not have put it better myself! Cool

I was never in any doubt that the meetings were just for fun as she in reality is not my sort of lady but she is great fun,

I could understand all of that if she was not on the same forum as I am on

I really do not want to chase her up as I have a feeling she may have lost interest
She is far to clever to have lost all my details
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(12-09-2011, 22:49)Freddo Wrote: I really do not want to chase her up as I have a feeling she may have lost interest

Is that like saying to a person you have not spoken to for ages, are you not talking to me when you bump into them?

How does that work?

You have not called her = You have lost interest?

She has not called you = She has lost interest?

Long time since I ventured into that playground..

Sorry Freddo, you usually make sense

Sarah
Freddo - the scenario is almost like losing contact with a friend. The longer you leave it the harder it becomes to re-establish contact. Take the bull by the horns and message her. The worst you can get is a rejection but you never know. Make the first move, she might be just as pleased as you would be.