Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Animate your AdultWork Profile
(10-09-2011, 19:51)kinkydirtybitch Wrote: Whilst I'm super excited to do it for my profile it would be lovely if others could also benefit from such an exciting new gadget for the ever expansive AW!

Its always good to be marketing savvy whatever industry one is in and this is the ideal opportunity.

Share the love!

Think that is a 'stonkingly' good idea and a great forward for us and AW too.

I could do it, but they would have to chop my head off. I'm afraid where I would love to be so brazen, I don't think it would be fair on my 18 year old son or my far too innocent Mother.
Thats fine no problem - anonymity can be observed for the more discreet.
You still up for this michelle? They have dropped the price to £150 with a deposit of £50 which I will be taking.
Whilst I adore any techy trickery, I've just tried it on my iPad and it's obviously using Flash, so not iPad friendly. You're right though such gimmickry would be good on any site.
I just want to have fun Tongue
Well that was an amazing day with the production team. Friendly, professional, communicative, patient, punctual & great to work with.

Shame no-one else was there to take advantage of the brilliant introductory offer which has now expired.

I can't wait to see the finished article & will be blogging with behind the scenes footage in due course.

(19-09-2011, 15:49)kinkydirtybitch Wrote: Well that was an amazing day with the production team. Friendly, professional, communicative, patient, punctual & great to work with.

Shame no-one else was there to take advantage of the brilliant introductory offer which has now expired.

I can't wait to see the finished article & will be blogging with behind the scenes footage in due course.

Seriously you were the only one to turn up? How did it go? Did you remember your lines ok? I am looking forward to seeing it. You will post the link on here won't you?
I would be interested to see it on your profile kdb, to see how it looks etc .

Now the introductory offer has finished what is the price?.

Wait to see any clips of how yours looks.

Thanks
There will be various different packages available to purchase. The deluxe all inclusive package that I shot for today will allow customers to pay for a strip out of the outfit of their choice, provided from the selection that you make available.

Watch this space!
(19-09-2011, 15:57)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Seriously you were the only one to turn up? How did it go? Did you remember your lines ok? I am looking forward to seeing it. You will post the link on here won't you?

I certainly was! There was an autocue so no problem whatsoever.

When it is ready you will hear me screeching the place down!