Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Help please.
Blimey ladies, sounds like you are missing a trick there. What would a decent profile be worth?? £100?? £1000?? A fortune could be made here Smile

Now, if you are looking for a suitable Marketing Agent, please let me know as I am sure we can come to some arrangement Big Grin

Only joking! It is amazing what some people will do today.
Never heard of selling profiles on but have heard of girls selling there phones and client list on when they retire
heard of the websites & profiles all being sold cant understand why they do it though
me neither - wonder what mine's worth? Wink
If I could grow a willy I'd give you £1000 for it Claudia.
(06-09-2011, 22:46)CurvaceousKate Wrote: If I could grow a willy I'd give you £1000 for it Claudia.

I am sure you have the ability to make a willy grow Kate Big Grin

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Crikey! I wonder what nearly 3,000 feedbacks would be worth these days!

No way would I sell my hard earned profile over which I toil ceaseslessly day in/day out!

Well not yet anyway .... Wink
Makes you wonder what people are thinking then, when they announce they are scrapping their old profile (often with lots of very good feedback) to start again with a fresh one (2 ladies in Glasgow have done this during the year)

I know a girl who scrapped her profile and started a new one due to tax reasons.

When she first started she was quite happy to accrue as much feedback as she could as it was good for her business, however it's also evidence of income. As soon as she'd managed to get a decent income from acquiring her regulars she ditched the old profile and created a new one, this time deliberately only accepting 1 or 2 feedbacks per month. That way it keeps her profile ticking over and attracting new business while still keeping her bread and butter regulars.

She does pay tax but under-declares her earnings. The minimal feedback is designed to try and stand up to any possible audit should she get collared: "I'm earning, but not much your honour!"

I learnt very early on in working life that, as a self-employed person, it always made sense to pay some tax as it meant you slipped under the radar and were much less likely to be investigated. Like most things, just dont take the piss and you will be left alone.