AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

October meetings, birthday greetings
As briefly i mentioned on twitter,
October is a month not to be bitter,
For hip hip horray,
It is my birthday,
And i'm celebrating with champagne and glitter!!

I'm planning a birthday do,
Whom im inviting many and few,
The best of the best,
(and maybe some of the rest),
But i'm sure it will be better with you!!

So please think of some dates,
And i'll open my gates, (no pun intended)
If you're free to attend,
Why not bring a friend?
I promise i'll have special rates!! (haha)

Well as much as I could rhyme all day i shall cease with this. My AW profile shall officially say i am 24 as of 1st October. (This is a minor lie- out only by a couple of weeks) and I thought it might be nice for some of us to meet during October for a day of fun and festivities (or just plain hardcore sex!!!).

I'd like to know if any one is interested, which days (i'll even take a day off work if needed!!) and if anyone has a preferred location. Obviously as we are nationwide somewhere everyone can get to fairly easily!!
town of choice lets descend on echelfechan
Well, York is only a couple of hours outside London by train.... you could host.

I would say London, but imagine getting somewhere to party would be expensive (unless everyone made a small contribution)! I'm flexible - week days or weekends.
london isnt any use for us up here
http://www.thefclub.com/important-info/venue-hire/
This is the first place I've come across, but there might be other places that hire venues!
How far would you go Lolo? Would you fly?
I'm in a good position I must admit.... 3.5 hours from Scotland, 2.5 from London, 1 from Newcastle and none for me....(yay!!) the only question really is where I should host..... think i'll have to do some research!!
Ann I love it!!! Something like that would be perfect!!! I shall definitely keep my eye out for similar
well i aint going to london for a party if u are doing it for all the uk u go to the centre of the uk
Birmingham??

I'll see what I can do in the York Shire
yeah that sounds better
Oh bugger that puts me just about spot in the middle my house isnt big enough and Ann is scared of dogs