Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Children with STIs
I had my first boyfriend at 12. I went out for him for a month before he dumped me because I wouldn't french kiss him. I didn't know how to do it and was too embarrased to admit it.
(30-08-2011, 03:39)CurvaceousKate Wrote: .....They seem to be a lot of lady peado's but because the guys quite like the experience they get away with it.
More female pedophiles are getting caught and sentenced now. I think people just found it hard to believe women would do such a thing. Nursery workers, teachers, kids friends' mums.... they are all getting done for it. Good job too.
bad enough a guy doing it but a woman
Children with STI's is indicative of poor sex education, as well as becoming sexually active at an earlier age.

as for paedo's there are probably as many women as men, just that cases involving women aren't reported as often as those involving men.

Although when women are caught they seem to be very high profile cases!

(30-08-2011, 20:29)MrSmith767 Wrote: Children with STI's is indicative of poor sex education, as well as becoming sexually active at an earlier age.

as for paedo's there are probably as many women as men, just that cases involving women aren't reported as often as those involving men.

Although when women are caught they seem to be very high profile cases!

I'm not sure about that. They didn't have sex education in my Mum's day, but you don't here of children having STI's 50/60 years ago. What they did have was shot gun weddings, back street abortions and girls getting put into homes or sent away if they got pregnant out of wedlock. People don't seem to give a sh** any more, so the consequences have gone and therefore the things that go with being promiscuous become more prevalent.
(30-08-2011, 22:37)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I'm not sure about that. They didn't have sex education in my Mum's day, but you don't here of children having STI's 50/60 years ago. What they did have was shot gun weddings, back street abortions and girls getting put into homes or sent away if they got pregnant out of wedlock. People don't seem to give a sh** any more, so the consequences have gone and therefore the things that go with being promiscuous become more prevalent.

I went to school in the 50's and 60's and there was very little sex education then. It didnt make us jump into bed with guys and it didnt stop us either. You really made me laugh Kate reminding me of that horrible expression 'shotgun weddings'.

I've heard many stories from clients re something that was said earlier about young guys and older women but I've just put that down to them fantisising and let it go out the other ear.

As an older person I see it as very sad the way the young ones are 'trying to grow up so quickly' and missing out on the fun of 'really growing up'.
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
(30-08-2011, 23:25)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote:
(30-08-2011, 22:37)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I'm not sure about that. They didn't have sex education in my Mum's day, but you don't here of children having STI's 50/60 years ago. What they did have was shot gun weddings, back street abortions and girls getting put into homes or sent away if they got pregnant out of wedlock. People don't seem to give a sh** any more, so the consequences have gone and therefore the things that go with being promiscuous become more prevalent.

I went to school in the 50's and 60's and there was very little sex education then. It didnt make us jump into bed with guys and it didnt stop us either. You really made me laugh Kate reminding me of that horrible expression 'shotgun weddings'.

I've heard many stories from clients re something that was said earlier about young guys and older women but I've just put that down to them fantisising and let it go out the other ear.

As an older person I see it as very sad the way the young ones are 'trying to grow up so quickly' and missing out on the fun of 'really growing up'.

I'm with you on that one LL, they try and grow up way too fast.

My Aunty had a shot gun wedding. Surpisingly she is still with him now, although it would be fair to say their relationship has had its ups and downs;
I had my first sexual experience with a mates mum. My mate and his dad had gone to cricket and he had forgotten to mention it. I went round his house and she invited me in.
I had a great time and she was a bit of a hot lady she came to the door in a little nightie it was a great experience but I was only 13 at the time.
Never told anyone about it and it was repeated a few times until they moved into a private estate
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(31-08-2011, 07:43)Freddo Wrote: I had my first sexual experience with a mates mum. My mate and his dad had gone to cricket and he had forgotten to mention it. I went round his house and she invited me in.
I had a great time and she was a bit of a hot lady she came to the door in a little nightie it was a great experience but I was only 13 at the time.
Never told anyone about it and it was repeated a few times until they moved into a private estate

I've heard this time and time again. It really is bad and as you said, you liked it, so you were not going to tell anyone. A lot of the guys that book me as a MILF are trying to recreate something that happened to them when they were younger, as it kind of haunts them. Regardless of how enjoyable it was, it's wrong and she should have gone to prison for doing it.

It was a long time ago and I did not know what peados were then. Of course I knew it was wrong as the age of consent was 18. I think it definately shaped how I am now as after that I introduced a few girls of my own age and a bit older to sex games and a bit more
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]