Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Children with STIs
It is astonishing, that kids of 11 and 12 are getting STIs including genital warts and herpes. See article.

It cannot be good for society, or for the children themselves to be sexualised at such a young age.
Its a scarry thing Ann god I was still playing with dolls at that age
cant say anything as i was pregnant at that age, thats why was warned of health problems
My sister forced her bf into sex at 13 (they were both the same age) Some children will always be more sexually advanced than others and back in the old days children of 12 would be married off to men twice/three times their age and no one batted an eye lid. It's more worrying that they can't be using condoms than anything.

It amazes me how sexually advanced younger people are now. I wonder where they get the ideas from
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(29-08-2011, 22:57)Freddo Wrote: It amazes me how sexually advanced younger people are now. I wonder where they get the ideas from

The internet?

(29-08-2011, 23:11)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(29-08-2011, 22:57)Freddo Wrote: It amazes me how sexually advanced younger people are now. I wonder where they get the ideas from

The internet?

I was thinking along those lines and of course the soaps I think give them a few ideas I have watched a few in the past but i am not really into them. But quite often see sensational story lines on the front of various magazines and a few newspapers
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Do you think these kids have even hit puberty yet? I think of 11 year old boys as being at Primary School getting ready to go up to big school.
Kids were engaged to be married from birth in the old days (and these days in some countries), but they weren't handed over to their husbands until they reached the age for sexual congress. Normally it's the onset of puberty, and in many girls it is seen as 9 years old.
My cousin started her periods at 9 years of age, so that would have been right for her. I was 13 and was worried as all my friends had theres before me and I was the oldest in the year.

It is hard to believe that 11 year old boys are developed enough, but I have spoken to loads of men when I was swinging who have said they were sexually active from a very young age, that personally weirded me out, especially as a lot of them were with older women. They seem to be a lot of lady peado's but because the guys quite like the experience they get away with it.
i wasn't really interested in boys at that age, but i kind of knew what felt good. but i was quite 'old' by the time i had a bf and had sex. about 21.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam