Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thought you might find this funny.
(28-08-2011, 09:25)Vlodina Wrote: Thank you for your replies. Definately a woman, as I looked up her profile. Bless, she's only 20, but no excuse.

Had another one longer ago which was hilarious. I have a 5 mins preview (ie 3 then another 2) and in the first 3 I had this guy who towards the end of the 3 mins he said he had to go because his girlfriend had come back. Then he timed out. But then he came back for other 2 mins. However, it was his girlfriend this time. Telling me to leave her boyfriend alone! Haha. I didn't kick her, as it was hilarious, with the other guys in my room slagging her off and telling her she might learn something of how to keep her man happy if she stayed! She was obviously enjoying the view - stayed for full 2 mins...

So, genuine girlfriend coming back before he had logged out of AW and off my page? Or schizophrenic boyfriend having a little roleplay to himself? Big Grin

Thats very interesting Vlodina I think it was probably him having a roleplay all by himself. If his girlfriend had come back the first thing he would have done was either logged out or just pulled the plug so it crashed.
If she was out it is very doubtful that she could sneak in without him noticing unless he was a bit stupid
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thought you might find this funny. - by ChloeNewsome - 27-08-2011, 21:53
RE: Thought you might find this funny. - by Freddo - 28-08-2011, 23:27