Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Phone chat thru AW
I used to do a bit of Web camming a while ago with a girlfriend, and we used to set our profiles to accept phone chat too.

It was pretty straight forward, I would get a call from a London number with a pre recorded message saying would I accept the call and I would press 1 to accept and off we went ..... after the call I would double check my AW profile and the credits would be there.

However it seems to have changed, unless I am missing something??? It seems now they have to pre book a phone chat session and I have to call them, can anyone shed any light on this? Is this the case or am I missing something?
u need to tick the box for directchat or else it will be pre booked also there are settings for u to change in the chat section where they call u
Hi Chloe,

I had this problem too when they pre-booked it said I had to call them. Go into your edit profile, click on Phone chat tab and make sure your number appears in both the boxes for the direct and preboooked sections.

After saving check your profile and it should say you call me. Hope this helps.

Sarah xxx
Thanks ladies I will try both xx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Iluvjem - Limited time only offering Phone chat iluvjem 0 4,329 25-11-2011, 15:37
Last Post: iluvjem
  AW Phone chat & financial slaves tadpole 9 15,742 16-09-2011, 14:13
Last Post: tadpole
  phone chat tips abcdef 11 15,733 14-05-2011, 10:05
Last Post: abcdef