Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Hotel Turned pimp
(28-08-2011, 00:36)wife4rent Wrote: Maybe we could have a touring Hotel forum in the private Adult Service Providers Forum section to post info in.

Hotels I try and keep clear of are hotels with security card access to the lifts.

There is already a thread there, it's just waiting for people to add their recommendations to it.

(28-08-2011, 02:36)MrSmith767 Wrote: There is already a thread there, it's just waiting for people to add their recommendations to it.

I think it would be better and more organised if there was an actual forum, each new thread could be an area and people could add any hotels to that area

Sarah
(28-08-2011, 00:36)wife4rent Wrote: Maybe we could have a touring Hotel forum in the private Adult Service Providers Forum section to post info in.

Hotels I try and keep clear of are hotels with security card access to the lifts.

Not always good to 'publicise' hotels that we use. I think its best to PM anyone you have known to have worked in that area or ask advice but ask for responses through PM. I know its a long shot but no sense giving hotels the heads up on what is happening and at same time not good if everyone uses the same hotel. It is bound to catch up on someone one day.

Sorry to sound negative but just an oldies perspective.

Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
(28-08-2011, 14:38)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote:

Not always good to 'publicise' hotels that we use. I think its best to PM anyone you have known to have worked in that area or ask advice but ask for responses through PM. I know its a long shot but no sense giving hotels the heads up on what is happening and at same time not good if everyone uses the same hotel. It is bound to catch up on someone one day.

Sorry to sound negative but just an oldies perspective.

We've already had this discussion. Sarah was talking about it being in the service providers section which can not be seen by anyone who is not a service provider and we now make them wait before they can get access, so it is not too easy to get in.

I personally think it is a good idea to have a data base for those that travel, but it really does have to be done in the right place and not talked about out in the open and if anyone knows of any places that have kicked people out, this is even more important, so let us know.
(27-08-2011, 10:52)MrSmith767 Wrote:
(26-08-2011, 19:39)ChloeNewsome Wrote: OMG I have never seen that one before.

I always book for 2 adults anyway, and if you have a guy you can check in with even better x

Well, if you need someone to help you in with your bags........

If you are offering............

(28-08-2011, 18:44)ChloeNewsome Wrote:
(27-08-2011, 10:52)MrSmith767 Wrote:
(26-08-2011, 19:39)ChloeNewsome Wrote: OMG I have never seen that one before.

I always book for 2 adults anyway, and if you have a guy you can check in with even better x

Well, if you need someone to help you in with your bags........

If you are offering............

Only if you are asking..... Wink