Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

my blog
Just read the second part.
Very good lolo, I hope you don't mind me saying, but there is another lady on the forum I think would endorse the way you feel and why you do the job, almost word for word.
I think you describe it perfectly, and I am somewhat envious of the absolute delight and fulfilment you gain from each encounter. You Lucky girl! Wink
why thank u david thats me finished the biography part
It's great so far Lolo, I know you have told me some of it before, but seeing it written down leaves me struggling for words

It is a good read, and a great insight into what makes you the way you are today.

Blogs dont have to be sexy all the time, as they are a log of you and your experiences.

Its a good read and i am grateful you chose to share some it with us. As i said to you the other day that inspector was one lucky git.

Sausage for lunch anyone Big Grin
def though u might all fall asleep when i do my hospital results one today
Awesome blog Lolo. Just been reading it. So thanks. I also saw your 'posting a blog/ thread. Can anyone post a link to a blog, or is there a minimum post amount required first?
thank u latex

no minimum count just that u are active in other places post away latex,look forward to reading it
Thx for the very swift response Lolo Smile
another candid view of Lolo's life, I can't believe how cheerful you are after all you have been through!

u have to think positive all the time thats the way i get through things