Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Beeping the horn or wolf whistling. Do any of you ladies like it?
I don't usually hear it as i have my headphones in most the time. If i am in earshot i just put my head down and ignore it. I do find it a bit intimidating.
Ill have a look if I see a young attractive guy but would never think of beeping the horn or similar .... I think it is very cheap and tacky to do that.
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
Youd think women would enjoy it, its not like they are being shouted at "oi sexy id give you a good porkin".

If you like to look attractive, then whats wrong with being reassured from someone else who doesnt even know you who wont lie to you like a friend would just to make you feel good about yourself no matter what you look like.

I remember my mom saying, she always used to get wolf whistled when she was young and she loved it, it made her feel sexy and more confidant.

These days hardly anyone wolf whistles or bips their horns anymore because more and more people are under the impression that its the wrong thing to do. When really its taking away more from the social sense aspect of flirting as more people are getting more inhibited spending more time behind computers on forums discussing how slutty a girl is just because her skirts goes above mid thigh... i mean seriously... this new generation should go watch Ibiza uncovered those were the days lol
Many women who do not seek the sexual approval of neanderthals tend to find such behaviour rude, offensive and/or downright childish.
(10-09-2011, 07:42)Tom30 Wrote: i mean seriously... this new generation should go watch Ibiza uncovered those were the days lol

Well Ibiza were never my days and I'm only 34' but there are those that beep the horn or whistle to heckle people, it's not always seen as a compliment, and can make ther person feel very uncomfortable.

Thanks god that it isn't like Ibiza uncovered around here! Blokes who think they are gods gift and girls who couldn't remember when they last ate, let alone the number of guys they shagged.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
I usually assume it is for someone else and like Lolo am as blind as a bat so jut in case I embarrass myself i tend to ignore. But I hate it, just like when someone calls me babe - am not a pink farm animal.
I used to be snow white but drifted...

I'm glad you don't like being called Babe, a lot of girls on AW have called me Babe and I detest it. Not because of the farm connotation but just because it seems cheap.

It's possibly a stupid reaction, because I daresay it's meant as a term of endearment, like "Pet" in Newcastle or "Love" in London, or "Me Dear" in the West Country.

But that's just me, I suppose if we didn't have our pet hates, life would be less interesting!
I just want to have fun Tongue