Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Kissing - and other things!
(23-08-2011, 14:28)darkstranger Wrote: Kissing is actually something that does nothing for me. Maybe it's because I think that I'm not very good at it. Anyone fancy giving me lessons....lol

Like Freddo, I will politely decline your request Big Grin

Form an orderly queue ladies, DS is waiting!
Monty, Freddo I don't blame you I haven't had a shave today and wouldn't want to give you a rash Big Grin
Good kissing is like icing on the cake. It is great when it happens and I love it - it really makes me horny. However, guys normally have a few other tricks up their sleeves, and if kissing isn't their thing, I hope to enjoy one of their other specialities!
(24-08-2011, 00:44)TophatMark Wrote:
(23-08-2011, 07:37)CurvaceousKate Wrote: it is very hard to change someones ways once they have hit 50+

Umm what if they didn't HIT 50+ it just sneaked up on them while they weren't looking? Tongue

This is why you get sayings like, 'I'm too long in the tooth to change now'. It gets harder to change things as you get older as habits are done without thought, they are almost instinctive and often if something seems to fit, we assume it is right and don't want to be challenged to change, it doesn't feel right.

I think this starts earlier than 50+ and with some habits may already be ingrain and unmovable, but for many if it has a good result then change is still possible.

There is also the respect issue. We tend to 'respect our elders' and it feels harder to tell someone more senior than yourself that they are doing something in a way that does not suit you, whereas when you are with someone younger, you are giving them the wisdom of your years.

This is all I meant Tongue
Well I just love kissing the ladies, but I realise that it's important to respect their wishes. Some love deep snogging, whilst others prefer something a little more delicate. Variety is the spice of life and it's important to respect a lady's wishes, isn't it?
(26-08-2011, 10:29)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(23-08-2011, 07:37)CurvaceousKate Wrote: it is very hard to change someones ways once they have hit 50+

Umm what if they didn't HIT 50+ it just sneaked up on them while they weren't looking? Tongue

This is why you get sayings like, 'I'm too long in the tooth to change now'. It gets harder to change things as you get older as habits are done without thought, they are almost instinctive and often if something seems to fit, we assume it is right and don't want to be challenged to change, it doesn't feel right.

I think this starts earlier than 50+ and with some habits may already be ingrain and unmovable, but for many if it has a good result then change is still possible.

There is also the respect issue. We tend to 'respect our elders' and it feels harder to tell someone more senior than yourself that they are doing something in a way that does not suit you, whereas when you are with someone younger, you are giving them the wisdom of your years.

I have not quiet got to that age yet Kate. But I would always prefer it if a lady pointed me in the right direction and put me right
Everyone is different and there is no point in carrying on with something that is not of mutual benefit A bit of gentle guidance or coaxing can work wonders

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

I must admit I love a good old snog, that intimacy and connection is there immediately for me, and I find it a massive turn on, god knows how my clients make it past the door sometimes!
(27-08-2011, 06:22)Freddo Wrote:

I have not quiet got to that age yet Kate. But I would always prefer it if a lady pointed me in the right direction and put me right
Everyone is different and there is no point in carrying on with something that is not of mutual benefit A bit of gentle guidance or coaxing can work wonders

You say that Freddo but I showed you that you were spelling 'quite' wrong and yet you are still doing it out of habit. It's the same thing exactly.
(28-08-2011, 11:05)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(27-08-2011, 06:22)Freddo Wrote:

You say that Freddo but I showed you that you were spelling 'quite' wrong and yet you are still doing it out of habit. It's the same thing exactly.

You are so right Kate, I was going to change it but decided against it.
The spelling has to go into my long term memory which is not very good at the best of times.
Where correcting me or pointing me in the right direction would only have to remain with me whilst I was with that lady. I think even I can manage to remember something for that length of time

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

the problem is my profile says kissing at MY discression

so if i dont find a client slightly attractive i wont do it

saying that i wont see guys over 60 either lol