Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What's your average weekly pay on AW?
Thank you for your response so far. It does help me think about things more!

A little backstory; I started cam roughly in October, however, haven't really focused on it 100% until these past few months. 3 months ago I worked my socks off, day and night, and managed to make roughly 12k credits or so (£8.5k after fees & AW deductions) in one month. The most I have made in one day is roughly around £1k. As I mentioned in my original post, I haven't failed to make at least £750 a week so far if I just work normal hours everyday. Mind, I also work during my periods.

The thing about my internship offer is that, if successful, I would be guaranteed a graduate job in accounting. I'd most likely have to work 9am until 6pm and would be very stressed. Maybe I could make more than I do on cam in the long-term (the starting salary is mid 20k and increases annually) and there is great opportunity for expansion, however, is the stress and working long hours at the office (with someone bossying you around) really worth it?

Should I take advantage of cam now, whilst I am young and my body still serves me, and once it no longer pays well or I am unhappy, then get a "normal" job, or should I just focus on my finance career now? I would still graduate with an Economics & Finance degree and I could fall on that to help me get a basic job, once I can no longer cam? But, I have also seen many women who are older who work on AW so I don't see why I would be limited by age in any way.

Similarly, my parents, my partner and close family know what I do and are supportive of me, which helps tonnes! Cam doesn't really affect me mentally and I only have a handful of trusting friends, therefore I am not worried about my reputation getting tarnished. I have tough skin anyway.

Is there a reason you stuck with cam and have you experienced working a normal job and switching from or back to cam? Please share if you have experience of both working and cam and which one you chose and why. Maybe I am being naive or blind-sighted...

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's your average weekly pay on AW? - by SexyAsianTeenOmega - 24-05-2020, 17:31