Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What's your average weekly pay on AW?
You say you are a "new" cam girl, there is always a "new" cam girl high, guys like someone new, earnings can be fantastic, but, this typically lasts a few weeks, maybe a month or so, then you're just one the thousands of cam girls who have to work hard to build up your regulars and keep them.

If I were you I would take the job, absolutely 100% take the job. A well paid career, especially in this current climate is something to grab with both hands. Cam is great, but it is not reliable, no sex work is. As Strawberryblonde says camming will always be there and while your work is only part time that would leave you to hop on cam as and when.
You also need to consider what would happen if your friend, family, future employers/future partners were to find out. It can have long term devastating effects. Remember everything you do and say on cam can be recorded and put out for the world to see. I'm sure you have already considered this but I feel it is worth repeating for anyone one else reading.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Verity for this post:
  • admin, SexyAsianTeenOmega

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's your average weekly pay on AW? - by Verity - 23-05-2020, 18:25