Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

owo
(05-05-2011, 09:52)Emily of Halifax Wrote: I do have a couple of guys who actually prefer it with each to there own I suppose but I do have to say I hate the taste of them

Have to agree, condom burger & chips, certainly not something fast food chains will start serving anytime soon.

Sarah x x x
(05-05-2011, 09:41)Jeansman Wrote: I could never ever understand girls only offering covered oral as it gives no sensation whatsoever to the recipient, and must taste foul to the lady.

Protection against certain infections...

I provide OWO at discretion, thankfully I've only had to avoid it a couple of times! Some guys prefer to be covered at all times which is fine but it's not the same for either party, that's for sure!
(05-12-2012, 15:45)dianamurphy Wrote:
(05-05-2011, 09:41)Jeansman Wrote: I could never ever understand girls only offering covered oral as it gives no sensation whatsoever to the recipient, and must taste foul to the lady.

Protection against certain infections...

I provide OWO at discretion, thankfully I've only had to avoid it a couple of times! Some guys prefer to be covered at all times which is fine but it's not the same for either party, that's for sure!

i must say, i'm 'at discretion' as well. guys, take note, this is mainly due to hygeine issues (very small minority).

there is nothing worse than choking on latex Sad

find me on adultwork http://www.adultwork.com/1166027

Call me on, 07930693406 xx
(05-12-2012, 11:03)wife4rent Wrote: Have to agree, condom burger & chips, certainly not something fast food chains will start serving anytime soon.

Sarah x x x

lol..Probably a damn site better than some of the stuff you get served around my home town..lol
You get ONE life LIVE IT!
In an ideal world I imagine most ladies would prefer to conduct the service without a condom, but in this non-ideal world there is a risk of infection, so I can understand some ladies feeling reluctant to offer this service.
[Image: 7997.jpg]
in an ideal world be lovely to do it without, however I always go on the advice the clinc I visit monthly offers, there the experts, so use flavoured condoms, passante - tropical, chocolate, banana, strawberry and blackberry .....not to bad and could even say your having your five a days fruit lol

its not perfect but then life always isnt, prefer nice naked cock to suck and play with but value my health far to much

Anna Smile
English Retro Courtesan

contact if need an adult industry accountant