Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

A bit of advice regarding cam
I am plus size, and old to boot, and do freeview on cam. I generally wear bra, pants, stockings and suspenders. I try to wear fuller pants, but sexy ones. I sometimes wear a low cut top. You will always get guys straight in and out, as I think sometimes they don't connect properly so leave. I have men trying to get in numerous times, without success, which is annoying, but I think something wrong with JCI not working properly. It is not something you are doing wrong. I have days when it is busy, and days when I see hardly anyone, so just normal really. I think you should dress in what you feel comfortable in. Personally, as I do freeview, I cannot see the point in being fully dressed, as just more to put back on after I have been in a group/private session, lol. You always get one come into freeview before you are fully dressed again, lol, so they get a free eyeful.
My profile: MatureSally38K
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to maturesally38k for this post:
  • Madame X

Messages In This Thread
RE: A bit of advice regarding cam - by maturesally38k - 25-08-2019, 16:39