Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Help - ideas needed!
So SassyAnn, did you ever get chance to molest and dominate your client? If so, how did it go? Or did the young chap run a mile LOL
No, he wimped out in the end. However, he likes my attitude and said when he is ready he'll give me a call. It must be a big decision the first time. Especially if you are placing your trust in someone you have never met.
Once I got my head around the fact that I'm not inflicting pain per se, or lashing out and controlling someone but actually enabling them to fulfil something within themselves, I felt I could do it.
OK, this guy rang again today. He booked for 6pm then kept ringing and asking to come earlier. Then sent me a text
Hi gorgeous. Can't wait to see you. I'm gonna be completely under your control xxx.
I thought that was a bit odd for someone who had chickened out, but hey.
So I asked him to go to my local store and buy me a packet of cigarettes.
He rang when he was close by and I told him where to come. I answered the door, he stuck his head round the door and then said "I'm sorry, I've chickened out". Gave me the fags and left. He hadn't even come through the front door.

He looked in his 40s, average to large build, buzz cut hair- blondish I think. Didn't look scared or sound nervous.

A few minutes after he'd left, I rang him and asked if he had actually chickened out, or whether I wasn't his type. He said 'A bit of both. You don't look as though you would be dominant enough'.

I've said I won't take any more of his calls, and he understands that.
Do you think this sounds genuine, or someone has sent him on a mission to find out my address?
address finders will not come to your door
How annoying that must have been for you Sassy. Do you take a deposit prior to booking? As even though he changed his mind he really should compensate you for you making yourself available, preparing for the session etc. And you were looking forward to doing some domming aswell from the sounds of it. Well, if you ever want to try femdom out, and don't get another request, then just yell as I would be more than happy to oblige (just don't tell my mistress LOL).
(12-08-2011, 17:42)SassyAnn Wrote: Someone is coming tonight who wants me to dominate him sexually.

I thought about it and have decided to do it - never done it before.

He isn't into pain, just wants to be controlled.

I thought I'd make him shower - or at least wash his cock - if he is already clean.
Stand in front of the mirror spread eagled so I can caress different parts of his body at random.
He fancies being tied up, so I thought I'd do that and tease him with a feather.

He wanted a strap-on but I don't have one - so thought I'd do prostate massage.

Does anyone have any more ideas for me???
Axx
Hi Ann,

I'm not really into domination, but I once saw a lady on AW for a domination session.
One thing you could do is have the chap kneel on the floor and kiss your high heels. Then you can let him move slowly up your stocking clad legs, giving you gentle kisses.

Andrew, that sounds really sensual.... I could definitely command that!
Latex you are a sweetie. Isn't it half the fun, getting in trouble with your mistress?!
Sassy - not when the mistress has an arsenal of very sharp implements it's not! LOL

(26-08-2011, 20:25)SassyAnn Wrote: Latex you are a sweetie. Isn't it half the fun, getting in trouble with your mistress?!

I've gone back to not understanding!
So you would rather she used the implements on you, as she saw fit.
Rather than use them on you for a reason?
Sorry for confusing you Sassy. Now you're back at square 1 again :-D No take no notice of me. You are quite right in your first assumption; half the fun is in being naughty and getting punished accordingly. Some slaves (myself included) do enjoy pain play. But I think from your comments and responses on this topic that you would probably enjoy being more of a sensual domme, with tie and tease, foot worship, etc, no? At least, I think that would be your best point of entry if you were to take a domme session booking off someone. I hope you do get a booking, and that no one else chickens out on you.