Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

perfect site
(01-09-2011, 11:39)darkstranger Wrote: It's a shame it's so difficult to name and shame timewasters on both sides of the fence.

I personally would never actually name anyone anymore other than add them to my own data bank. To be honest its not really worth the bother.
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(01-09-2011, 11:19)MrSmith767 Wrote: Sarah there is a way around that, when typing the forums address, add /forum after the .com
That will get you straight to the forum.
<hr>
A more conversational type email system would be good, then you could see what you have said in emails to one person, rather than opening them all to fnd relevant points

Thanks, I updated my bookmarks to

http://adultworkforum.com/forum/forum-adult-discussions

And it took me to the log in page, it was a pain for me as I open all the tabs atthe same time and by the time I get to log in it changed to a new site. At first it really confused me and I just closed the page as i did not want to be where it sent me.

Have to agree with you on the AW emails, i delete all emails but there is a section you can read the past ones together, but I think you have to go into your inbox. I always look at all correspondence and you don't get it there

Sarah