AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How's AdultWork Working For You ???
L2018 Wrote:
FatManFuck Wrote:109 views and no comments ? Sad

I don't get it... AW say they are doing lots to improve things, yet it just appears it's getting harder to make any kind of money from the site...

Traffic for us at least has plummeted... and revenues by even more...
I hear you! Lots of people don't like talking about their dwindling income on AW especially on a public forum, so maybe pop this is the private part as many people use their AW persona name on here. 
I have said this before but whatever happened to AW has been a slow decline since Nov 2016 when they moved to the AP.

Yes some honesty... not someone telling me they still earing thousands a week... And yes I think for us it was around October 2016... literally like someone flicked a switch... what also makes it worse (for example) we used to sell clips for £3... obviously with the VAT that AW charges it works out £3.60 a clip (quite expensive I agree) now I rate our content, but of course I might be biased... but I think the girls are top notch, even if the old fucker in some of the content is a bit dodge ! The clips are usually 3 minutes long, so a decent length (no pun intended)

Now I see people selling clips for 50p... 50 frekkin pence ! So by the time AW take their 36%, meaning they are earning 32p a clip (and some of these clips are longer than ours) Now I am not sure if they are selling 10 times as many clips, but damn...

So the biggest question is why do we still do it... the time and effort than goes in doesn't really justify it, but then £400 a month on top of the other revenue streams still helps to pay the bills... but that's all we're really doing, paying the bills...

Messages In This Thread
RE: How's AdultWork Working For You ??? - by FatManFuck - 30-06-2019, 04:05