Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Content on App, Movies not viewable!
Can some of you lovely people that sell movie content use the mobile app to check yours and others movie content to see if you can view it.

Staying on the app when I click on others movie content either via the featured movie page or via their profiles I'm unable to view any movies, it just goes to a blank page that says View Movie at the top of the page but nothing there. I've tried this using Chrome & Firefox, I've not tried to view content this way before but I've been saying for months the app has killed content sales, if people can't view it on the App there's a big hole in sales!

I've checked on my android phone and tablet, a friend is having the same trouble with the App on an iphone.

I'm fully verified and can view on the desktop site no problem so it's an app based problem.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Skye for this post:
  • Verity
Before you ask, you won't be charged to try and view or if you successfully manage to view your own content so it's free to check we are all suffering from the same problem.
"Delivery of movie clips this way is in beta (you may encounter some issues)" + a link to the "old way" of viewing them.
Fails miserably unless I select the "old way", then it works fine. Happens on Firefox 56.0, PC/Win7 and on my Android tablet. Only tried the "Free Teaser" which is an MP4, not the WMV ones.

HTH.
Thanks for your reply HTH, I get the same blurb as you do if I go from the App to the desktop site after signing in, but if I stay on the app I don't even get that message come up, it's literally a blank page with no info on what or how to view after clicking on the clip! I can't see anyway to upload a screenshot on here, will get on to AW to see why this is happening.
(30-05-2018, 11:53)Skye Wrote: Thanks for your reply HTH, I get the same blurb as you do if I go from the App to the desktop site after signing in, but if I stay on the app I don't even get that message come up, it's literally a blank page with no info on what or how to view after clicking on the clip! I can't see anyway to upload a screenshot on here, will get on to AW to see why this is happening.

Sorry, but I don't have the app, just firefox on the tablet.
To attach a file, type your reply, click "Preview Post" instead of "Post Reply". There's an "Add Attachment" button at the bottom of the page, or alternatively (if the image is hosted elsewhere) you can use BBCode to add in the image - see http://adultworkforum.com/misc.php?action=help&hid=7 for details (look for the IMG tags).

Oh, and HTH = Hope This Helps (my nickname is Likes-Big-Girls - because I do Big Grin)

[L-B-G].
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Likes-Big-Girls for this post:
  • Skye
Ooops sorry LBG, it was very helpful, hopefully attached a screeny. I've emailed AW direct and popped a post up on my Twitter feed too to see if any other content creators have noticed the problem.

I've just tried it Skye (on my phone app) and I have exactly the same page as you - BLANK!
Thanks for drawing our attention to it - will be interesting to see what their reply is..
x x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Madame X for this post:
  • Skye
I've got a blank screen too when trying to view on my android phone. I'll email AW too.
Thanks for the posting about this Skye.
x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Verity for this post:
  • Skye
Thank you for checking, Em & Gizzi, I've posted on my twitter too to try and reach a wider audience.

AW are usually reasonably quick replying to emails so I'm hoping to get something back from them today, will update as soon as I hear from them.
  • Madame X
Wall of silence to the email I sent, a small icon to view the clip selected did appear in the middle of the blank page for an hour or so the morning after but never appeared again.
  • Madame X

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some movies not viewable in iOS/iPad cheeky-chinese 2 10,961 29-03-2012, 15:43
Last Post: Bookham