Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Reputation.
u have a choice when u click for it to be positive / neutral / negative
Oh right, thanks for that, it only says "add a reputation rating", but I feel silly for not realising that.
I was on a national big forum where they did the rep thing.
I had a massive amount of reps.
One day I had just about had enough of one particular moderator typing his drivel yet again.
He would set up threads to wind folk up, anti gay, anti Christian, anti immigration type of threads.
He was one of those who no one liked to tangle with, as he was a hard arsed forum warrior type.

One day I challenged him openly to why he was so aggressive and did he realised that many left the forum due to him.
He gave me a red rep!
I then received about 100 green good reps in return for holding my own against him in a very polite way of course.

Lucy SmileSmile
My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359
(03-05-2011, 07:35)lucy7 Wrote: I was on a national big forum where they did the rep thing.
I had a massive amount of reps.
One day I had just about had enough of one particular moderator typing his drivel yet again.
He would set up threads to wind folk up, anti gay, anti Christian, anti immigration type of threads.
He was one of those who no one liked to tangle with, as he was a hard arsed forum warrior type.

One day I challenged him openly to why he was so aggressive and did he realised that many left the forum due to him.
He gave me a red rep!
I then received about 100 green good reps in return for holding my own against him in a very polite way of course.

Lucy SmileSmile

good on u lucy
I don't really understand why being a moderator seems to go to the head of some people. You're just meant to be helping keep the status quo, not wearing it like some kind of badge of honour and power thing. Very strange.
And we should not know whom the moderators are, as they can be seen by some to get away with an easy time, we would not want that to happen.
Nice one Lucy and well said. Some Moderators go nuts and actually do drive people away from their sites, but this site is just spot on Goofy
That is my creeping done for the day now.
JM.
I dont want to come over all presumptious, but I think we all will echo that statement JM, about this site being spot on I mean.
So come then dalton explain why you have given not just me but kenny also a bad reputation after you have only made 3 posts this is a nice board to be part of and personally I do not appreciate the bad karma